Thicker Hair

Kizzy0806

Do anyone know what can thicken your hair that you already grown? I would like to know if anyone know any product that would help?

Ace9

i've heard of seaweed, I would say adding that to your diet, the real stuff, so asian cooking, and also the vitamins. Another thing I've heard, that not necessarily thikens but adds 10% new hair and 27% new growth is a bio-energiser you can look up on that title alone which is found in brown algae.

Tah,
A9

Nanyanika

Hi Kizzy0806,
You may want to try a Zinc Supplement, I have sucessfully used this for two months to acheive thicker hair, after losing the fullness in my hair through styling abuse.

Please refer to my picture album http://uk.photos.yahoo.com/deniselhaynes

This vitamin thickens your hair strands. Zinc allow the protein in the hair to swell to thicken. If you're stressed all the time or drink alcohol you are losing zinc. When you perspire alot you also lose a lot of zinc. If you eat lots of meat you should have an adequate amount of zinc. 25 milligrams daily in the form of zinc gluconate tablet for proper absorption is recommended by nutritionists to strengthen your hair.

Quoted from www.GROWAFROHAIRLONG.COM

I hope this helps /images/graemlins/laugh.gif