Thicker Hair

Wild Growth Hair Oil, it thickened my all ready semi thick hair. I've also read a lot of post where others experience thickness also. Hope this helps!
Stacia

volumizing sprays like Fat Cat will make it appear thicker, but your genetic makeup can never be altered, so you hair will never become thicker.

i find that mousse and a good rollerset helps thicken up my hair very nicely.

PS-Nyambura, i'm lovin' your pictures of Orly aka Orlando Bloom!!!!
smile.gif

Yep Pantothenic Acid will definitely thicken it up. Nexxus Headress will make it appear thicker, but I had to mix oils with mine.

Rollersets are another good way. I use the twist, foam rollers. Easy to sleep on so I don't have to do my hair in the mornings. They give your hair lots of body.

[ QUOTE ]
patticake said:
i find that mousse and a good rollerset helps thicken up my hair very nicely.

PS-Nyambura, i'm lovin' your pictures of Orly aka Orlando Bloom!!!!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, chica.
smile.gif

Castor oil wil definitely thicken your hair, I don't know if it makes the hair appear thicker or what but it sure works and coupled with nexxus headress -- well we're talking major volume! I apply castor oil to my scalp every other night with a squeeze bottle and my hair just plumps right up.

Debyajay, do u think castor oil makes the newgrowth that is growing in thicker ?

Hey Britt and CrowningGlori, I am not sure, now my granny swears it makes the new growth grow in thicker and my cousin did this for a month prior to her touch-up and said that for the first time in her life she had thick bouncy hair the day of the touch-up. I apply mine then jump in the shower before bed and next day I have nice thick hair. Maybe it does both, make new growth come in thicker and plumps up the strands coz the results are practically over night.

My hair has gotten thicker since I started taking B5
washing my hair twice a week with pre-hot oil treatment
and using nexxus headress.

Back