Thining relaxed hair,

domniqqt

I have been transitioning for about 9 months now and My natural hair is real nice and thick but the relaxed ends are thin scraggly and see through. Before I started transitioning, my relaxed hair was thick and filled in and now Its thin and dead looking while my natural hair is thick. Is this suppose to happen?????? :confused: Before I left on my deployment, I got a butch cut from this hair stylist that didn't know what she was doing and cut myu hair at varying lengths and about 3 inches off. Is it normal for my relaxed hair to look so thin???? Please please please advise.

princesmich

When transitioned 2 yrs ago, my relaxed hair was getting thin, it's important to deep condition your hair also, you may want to consider cutting off the relaxed hair so your hair can thrive

V

vivadiva85

seraphinelle said:
I agree...

And the relaxed ends will always look thinner, because they are thinner than your natural roots.

Not only this, but it could be from breakage at the line of demarcation. It happens. I think it would be best if you just BCed at this point.

domniqqt

I'm going to try and reach a year, because I reall don't wantr to big chop. It all atrted after the hair stylist butchered my hair. :(