Thinking about braiding...again

carrie

Looking for a change. Plus just wanting this hair to grow. I am honestly considering trimming off ALL of the relaxed part in the back that is damaged and seeing what happens.

kasey

Hey Carrie,

I get that feeling too sometimes about my damaged area. It seems that it will never catch up with the rest of the hair. Maybe you wait a few months. Try to finish off your Nioxin first.

I also have been thinking about braiding again. On the plus side it gives me easier access to my scalp, and it will cut down on styling. On the minus side I won't be able to condition and moisturize as effectively.

Would braiding affect your modeling and competitions? Let us know what you decide to do.--kc

carrie

Kasey -

I don't have any competitions until July, so that is not a problem. Right now I have a few modeling gigs lined up, but they are tradeshow booth appearances and gym openings etc, not print work, so they aren't as fussy.

I am trying to be patient with the Nioxin. I read on another board where a stylist said to give it 6 weeks. Its really only been 2. I just got a little frustrated the past week, plus I couldn't get my fix of advice here. I was off from work and my home computer went down.