This chick has GORGEOUS hair!!!!!!

:wallbash: It's not fairrrrr! LOL I would give my right leg to have hair like that...ok maybe not that far :rolleyes:. LOL Her hair is gorgeous!

I love her hair she is so super cute. Her eyes and everything...but tell me why was the next suggested video one of ladylibra's detangling ones. I swear youtube lol. They had me in hair heaven for a moment there

I didn't hear a word of what she was saying.
Gorgeous hair and girl. She looks just like my friend, same hair too, I think she might be Habesha.

Yeah, I was thinking Eritrean or Ethiopean...esp. since she's in Los Angeles. I thing her name Semhar is common in one of those cultures. Beautiful hair and seems to be a beautiful spirit.

p1

Wow! I was so in awe of her hair I didn't really hear what she was saying either. Something about doing anything for a guy? I WANT HER HAIR! Well... if I thought it would look good on me. It's definitely inspiring.

Forget the hair (yep :boxing: I said it) did you not hear her???? That was powerful!

I love her hair she is so super cute. Her eyes and everything...but tell me why was the next suggested video one of ladylibra's detangling ones. I swear youtube lol. They had me in hair heaven for a moment there

Yeah, I was thinking Eritrean or Ethiopean...esp. since she's in Los Angeles. I thing her name Semhar is common in one of those cultures. Beautiful hair and seems to be a beautiful spirit.

p1

ITA with all of the bolded statements. Her hair was nice but her eyes, her face, her spirit is what stood out to me.

Back