THIS COULD BE FUN! Post the first....

longhairdreamzz

Hey ladies...lets post a pic of the first hairstyle you'll put in your hair once you FINALLY reach your goal. Basically, something that you were never able to do with your own hair.

Here I'll go first:
I love this style cause it's so elegant...I want to do this w/ my own hair not with extensions.

Anyways let's start seeing some pics, ladies! :yep:

longhairdreamzz

I love the way she wears her hair...simple, yet sexy, always...I can't wait!

oooohhh pretty! gabrielle union never has a bad hair day....yep I can see this hairstyle on you. I know what you mean, I can't wait either to reach my goal so I can get my fav hairstyle.:yep:

silverlotus

fun thread!

I would love to have my hair done something like this:

or this:

I'll be back if I can find more pics.

Sad huh for my goal to be such a short length. This is what I wanna be able to achieve when I reach my first goal length. A simple curly bob. Seems a long way when you aren't even chin (or even ear) length yet :yep:. But I'm working on it

soonergirl

What a fun thread!!!! Wish I knew how to post pics... shoot there are ladies on here that are my examples of hairstyles or looks I cannot wait to achieve,like........... silverlotus,meganita,missmadam,pinkskates.... I could go on and on...

cocoaluv

Sad huh for my goal to be such a short length. This is what I wanna be able to achieve when I reach my first goal length. A simple curly bob. Seems a long way when you aren't even chin (or even ear) length yet :yep:. But I'm working on it

Thats a great goal....and its usually how I usually wear my hair as well. I'm sure you will get there in no time :yep:

longhairdreamzz

Ohh I like this style too...good choice...I bet you'll reach that goal in no time!

BeautifulFlower

Hey ladies...lets post a pic of the first hairstyle you'll put in your hair once you FINALLY reach your goal. Basically, something that you were never able to do with your own hair.

Here I'll go first:
I love this style cause it's so elegant...I want to do this w/ my own hair not with extensions.

I want this for my wedding.

MariposaSexyGirl

:grin:Here go mine

http://aolsearch.aol.com/aol/redir?src=image&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.latest-hairstyles.com%2Fimages%2Fgisele-long-wavy.jpg&moduleId=image_details.jsp.M&clickedItemDescription=Image Details
Gisele's wavy hair but in my color though.

Cocoaluv and longhairdreamzz..thanx ladies for the vote of confidence with sistas like y'all in my corner I'm sure I will get there. Slowly but surely :grin: Cocoluv I bet you look fierce rocking that style gurl

Imani

This is my goal too! I'm only 5'1 and i think hair this look would be very flattering. i love big curly healthy hair, even if its short. I really like this! Right now its growing good, but i'm battling dryness and breakage. But hopefully by some time in 08, i can be here!

locabouthair

Here I'll go first:

I LOVE this style.