This Deep COnditioner sounds divine from MyHoneyChild......:)

*ElleB

I keep stalking it on her site.....

Honey Hair Mask 8oz or 16oz

UNIVERSAL
An intensive nourishing treatment is formulated with Raw Honey, Coconut Milk to improve the texture and strength of hair that tends to be dry, coarse, brittle, or chemically-processed. Ideal conditioning for chemically treated hair ,contains excellent detangling properties for increased manageability ,can enhance wet combing and reduce flyaway contains oils for reducing damage and strengthening hair.

Details:
Ingredients: Unfiltered Raw Honey, Shea Butter, Coconut Butter , Mango Butter , Coconut Milk and Honey essence oil.

:) :) Those ingredients are AWESOME!!!

Has anyone tried her products? If so, can you offer me reviews...I've made multiple posts about her stuff and she doesn't seem to be on the radar here...Anyhoo, this conditioner is on "THE LIST"!

KiniKakes

*ElleB said:
I keep stalking it on her site.....

Honey Hair Mask 8oz or 16oz

UNIVERSAL
An intensive nourishing treatment is formulated with Raw Honey, Coconut Milk to improve the texture and strength of hair that tends to be dry, coarse, brittle, or chemically-processed. Ideal conditioning for chemically treated hair ,contains excellent detangling properties for increased manageability ,can enhance wet combing and reduce flyaway contains oils for reducing damage and strengthening hair.

Details:
Ingredients: Unfiltered Raw Honey, Shea Butter, Coconut Butter , Mango Butter , Coconut Milk and Honey essence oil.

:) :) Those ingredients are AWESOME!!!

Has anyone tried her products? If so, can you offer me reviews...I've made multiple posts about her stuff and she doesn't seem to be on the radar here...Anyhoo, this conditioner is on "THE LIST"!

Sound yummy, and such wonderful, natural ingredients. Kewl, thanks for sharing. :)

*ElleB

KiniKakes said:
Sound yummy, and such wonderful, natural ingredients. Kewl, thanks for sharing. :)

Your welcome....I'm thinking about becoming you guy's guinea pig and trying it......

Amarech

I knew Honey Child's owner personally before her salon became so popular. She would come to my aunts house and do our hair and give us advice. It's so wierd sometimes when I see her salon or hear people talking about her. I need to make an appointment.....one of these days!

Anyway, that conditioner sounds awesome! I usually like to stick to what I already have but I want this!

I just have to make sure I don't eat it!Mmmmm!:lol:

atlien11

Do you think this product would be too heavy for relaxed hair? I hope not. I used Carols Daughter Tui Smoothie-something-or-other (i forgot the name), and i was trying to clarify it out for days. The ingredients sound great. let us know how it works for you ElleB.

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
den1 said:
that does sound good, i'm thinking if i could make this myself

I was just thinking the EXACT same thing when I saw the ingredients; that I could make a home blend of this myself. :) It is nice to have it already prepared, though.

BUT...in the event, we have the knowledge right here among us to make our own. This forum is just filled with Chemists :lol: with all of our homemade regimes.

*ElleB

atlien11 said:
Do you think this product would be too heavy for relaxed hair? I hope not. I used Carols Daughter Tui Smoothie-something-or-other (i forgot the name), and i was trying to clarify it out for days. The ingredients sound great. let us know how it works for you ElleB.

WHoa. I didn't think about that....I'm emailing her right now....

*ElleB

I emailed her and she said it works great on both relaxed and naturals...If anyone wants to try it....I definitely will in the future... :)

Lucia

I've tried her Olive you as a deep conditioner, and it's good,left my hair soft and moisterized, I haven't seen this one, I need to go look sounds like another good choice. Thanks for the tip. :)

Cheleigh

I love this product. I use it as a DT (30 min. to an hour, no heat) every other week. I could make this, but it would cost me more than $10 to do so (although you could make a larger quantity for less). I would repurchase this.

AtlantaJJ

This site has my inner product junkie going crazy. But instead, I'll put it on my list when I'm ready for my next round of shopping. I'll keep an eye out to see the reviews to please post. :look:

B

Bublnbrnsuga

I have tried the Olive You and I liked it. Now my staple is the Honey and Horsetail Reconstructing Deep conditione. I love the consistency much better than the Olive You.

natstar

I've used the honey hair mask. It was alright but nothing that I would purchase again for the amt I got (8 oz).