This is Beyonce's current length

Thanks!!! I'm intimidated by all the beautiful tresses but I've learned so much from just observing the site.:grin:

As far as Beyonce's concerned. If she's added pieces to her hair and it appears that its shoulder length then maybe her hair isn't as long as I thought. Still long though. Shrug.

It looks like there was hair added in to make the circle cornrow a bit thicker (which is normally what you'd do anyway). You can tell the difference when you look at her hair in the front when compared to the back.

But it looks like she has a nice length anyway...like SL-APL (judging by the length of hair she was holding up and out and the hair in the front). She's getting her protective style on with those lace fronts that's for sure.

Actually from the weaves I have done we don't want the braids thick at all if the persons hair is long enough no additional hair is needed. There is no way to tell if hair was added based on this video. You don't want bulk because it will appear to be wig like! The flatter the better, In my opinion and I have done lots of professional weaves in the salon!

I watched the whole video and I couldn't figure out what part was supposed to be her real hair - the braids? No, it looked to me like there was hair added. The texture of the hair that was being braided looked like extensions.

I'm so tired of searching for Beyonce's real hair. She's never going to wear her real hair out in public. I don't doubt that it might be long and even healthy, but it's like she's just made that decision permanently. Maybe it's another "part of herself" that she wants to keep "private."

Yes mam, She gives a great concert!

OT: When she first came out- I wondered what the big deal about her was. I thought her vocal ability was standard/average. Then I went to see her out in Madison Square Garden (NY) - she took my breath away. It wasn't until then that I saw her for the talent she truly is.

It's usually the reverse- the artist sounds better on record than live.

***Okay, carry on*****

OT: When she first came out- I wondered what the big deal about her was. I thought her vocal ability was standard/average. Then I went to see her out in Madison Square Garden (NY) - she took my breath away. It wasn't until then that I saw her for the talent she truly is.

It's usually the reverse- the artist sounds better on record than live.

***Okay, carry on*****

More off topic: It was the reverse from me. I'm from Houston and I was a HUGE B fan for a long time.

I've seen D's Child in concert 2 times and Bey by herself twice. Then, I just lost interest. I felt cheated the last time I saw her in concert and they had that echoing voice machine thing going on. I feel like I haven't heard Beyonce sing live, unaided by machinery since she first came out. Yes, she can sing because I remember that she had a very powerful voice even back then - and very nice hair before the weaves.

I liked her better when she was younger and more natural, I guess before Sasha Fierce.

Not that it matters but I think additional hair was added to her hair because of the multiple colors, which takes me back to Destiny's Child Bug-a-Boo days (I think) when Beyonce would year two-color cornrows/extentions. It's just something about her hair being thick on her scalp and then thin and bone straight when it hangs down. I know natural hair thins out towards the ends when braided/twisted, but something just didn't look right.

Not that it matters but I think additional hair was added to her hair because of the multiple colors, which takes me back to Destiny's Child Bug-a-Boo days (I think) when Beyonce would year two-color cornrows/extentions. It's just something about her hair being thick on her scalp and then thin and bone straight when it hangs down. I know natural hair thins out towards the ends when braided/twisted, but something just didn't look right.
Yeah and some of the braids have like a whitish highlighted streaks in them. But I did see that she is relaxed because of her new growth.... when the hair was hanging.:yep:

Actually from the weaves I have done we don't want the braids thick at all if the persons hair is long enough no additional hair is needed. There is no way to tell if hair was added based on this video. You don't want bulk because it will appear to be wig like! The flatter the better, In my opinion and I have done lots of professional weaves in the salon!

Oh wait...I was just watching the video again :look:, and I think that it's possible for them to have added hair. She said that she wasn't trying to get a weave on top of it, it was just a style for the video. And she did say that she wanted to wear it because she liked the braiding pattern, so it would have made sense for them to add hair to make the pattern more visible.

I don't particularly care one way or another, but I'm just sayin...

So how long is Lady Gaga's hair cuz that separation between the weave and hair on the right side is killing me!:blush:

Back