Length Check!!!!

brittanynic16

I posted a length update on my channel and here it is. I am a natural 4a/b who heat trains. If you like more information about heat training please check out my channel; other wise enjoy the update. Thanks for watching. :grin:

[video=youtube;zLWWnuKNc3k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLWWnuKNc3k[/video]​

PPGbubbles

you hair has grown nicely! and thank you, thank you for embedding the video in the post....that makes my life easy :)

you and longhairdontcare2011 make me wanna heat train....just a tad lol

BillsBackerz67

PS everyone IRL says my hair is heat trained but Idk what constitutes that :confused: it stays straight when its straight and it immediately curls up when water hits it...i guess since i dont have reversion issues they assume that?

brittanynic16

Nice progress and thanks for putting the actual video in your post.

Yeah there was a thread recently that talked about the annoying things people do when posting. Not putting the picture/video in an update thread was one on them. So I figured I should post the video if I actually want people to watch.:grin:

kblc06

Your hair looks beautiful! If I thought my ends could handle and if I wasn't so lazy, I'd seriously consider heat training my hair

brittanynic16

I really love heat training my hair. It has never been healthier. I find that as long as I keep my hair moisturized I don't have any problems with splits. I deep condition and moisturize as needed. I'll be posting a video in a few weeks on how I moisturize my hair and keep it straight. Thanks again for watching.