THROWBACK PICS!

Irresistible

Platinum, I am also a huge Prince fan and I sit and watch your clip over and over and over. It's from Under The Cherry Moon, right? Prince with his teeninsy lil fine self! Iris you are beautiful. Foxieroxie, my goodness that pic of you with the short cut is stunning!

I love me some Prince too, whew! I used to live at his club out here Glam Slam, met him there too!

Thank you girl!

jamaicalovely

Ok, only for you guys.

Hopefully u can see pic. This was probably 1992-1994.

Attachments

• Karen hs.jpg
    Karen hs.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

Channie

I was told I was very photogenic when I was little... so I was always up in somebody's camera. lol. (I tried to resize those big ones, and it just won't work!)

Lil ol me... 1985

The avi is Kindergarten. Lil water damage... 1989

The only pic I have of my first cut. 1999

Micros 1999

My school ID pic. Bantu Knots 2000

This was on my Blackplanet Page! :lachen: Braids with weave ponytails 2000

Homecoming 2001 Check that updo! :lachen:

My bone straight relaxer 2005

My precision cut 2005

My first BC 2006

My fav. wig 2006

The 'Fro a few months later

My Sew In

Look up Marlon, Say Cheese!

Irresistible

I was told I was very photogenic when I was little... so I was always up in somebody's camera. lol. (I tried to resize those big ones, and it just won't work!)

Lil ol me... 1985

The avi is Kindergarten. Lil water damage... 1989

The only pic I have of my first cut. 1999

Micros 1999

My school ID pic. Bantu Knots 2000

This was on my Blackplanet Page! :lachen: Braids with weave ponytails 2000

My bone straight relaxer 2005

My precision cut 2005

My first BC 2006

My fav. wig 2006

The 'Fro a few months later

My Sew In

Look up Marlon, Say Cheese!
ooooh lots of pics! I love it! your such a ham!

MA2010

You better "get it" in this 2001 Homecoming pic!!! Girl you were FLY! I really like this pic. Reminds me of all my friends and I at homecoming. Nostalgic......lol. I know we both are way to young to be talking like 2001 was back in the day.......lol!!!!

Channie

You better "get it" in this 2001 Homecoming pic!!! Girl you were FLY! I really like this pic. Reminds me of all my friends and I at homecoming. Nostalgic......lol. I know we both are way to young to be talking like 2001 was back in the day.......lol!!!!

Thanks girl! I laugh at that hair now, but you know I thought I was that deal back then. I know '01 seems so yesterday, yet so long ago. Anytime I think about high school, I feel old. :look:

MA2010

Thanks girl! I laugh at that hair now, but you know I thought I was that deal back then. I know '01 seems so yesterday, yet so long ago. Anytime I think about high school, I feel old. :look:

Don't feel old girl! You looked HOT!!! Check me out. This was the week after my homecoming. Check out my super hard helmut weave!!!! I loved it back in the day....lol:lachen:!!!

My friend and I after homecoming.

Channie

Don't feel old girl! You looked HOT!!! Check me out. This was the week after my homecoming. Check out my super hard helmut weave!!!! I loved it back in the day....lol:lachen:!!!

Thank you. :Blush2: I feel better now.
It's funny looking back how something was so hot then, and now you wouldn't be caught dead in it. I wonder every year what's going to be the thing HS girls will look back and be mortified about. Sometimes you can tell what it is... like them girls wearing shorts with leggings underneath. :rofl:
But think how our updos were so subtle and popular then. Now we like dang, look at me! :lachen: