tired of knots!

Mena

What do I do?

I braid up my hair(natural) under my hafl wig. When I go to take out the braids....I have knots on the ends...its so frustrating...i cant take these knots anymore :wallbash:

Blessed_Angel

What do I do?

I braid up my hair(natural) under my hafl wig. When I go to take out the braids....I have knots on the ends...its so frustrating...i cant take these knots anymore :wallbash:

Do you moisturize your hair good before you braid it? That may help in minimizing the knots and also soften them.

Lucky's Mom

I have found that 2 things will help this.

1 - Optimal conditioning....The more you get your hair "into shape" the fewer knots you will have. I have banished knots since the prepoo with the right products for my hair.

and

2 - An Unconscious Tip for Ends....

I have thought about some of the things that I do on POO days and I have been doing this during the week - before bed too.... I just actually thought about it - and thought I should share it with you......

Deep Massages and Rubbing of the Ends

Once I am done detangling or twisting my hair, I rub the ends - somewhat unconsciuosly - for a while, with oils and butters and moisture on wash days and on dry hair on the other days... I do this for a few moments - for a few reasons:

1. to check for dryness/moisture......
2. To check for those nasty knots.......
3. to undo those knots!!!!!

I have done this daily for sometime, ( i don't know how long, but I noticed that VOILA!!!) another tipp for Good ole growth and thickness.......

Be gentle! If you feel DRYNESS - then spritz, use some butter, and massage away.....
I do it watching TV, or before bed, or whenever!!!!

Hope this helps you!:yawn:

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
My hair is braided with my natural hair, and the only thing that has helped me so far, is constantly keeping my ends moisturized. Day and evening, I spray my ends with distilled water and seal with castor oil. So far so good.