tired of knots!

Mena

What do I do?

I braid up my hair(natural) under my hafl wig. When I go to take out the braids....I have knots on the ends...its so frustrating...i cant take these knots anymore :wallbash:

What do I do?

I braid up my hair(natural) under my hafl wig. When I go to take out the braids....I have knots on the ends...its so frustrating...i cant take these knots anymore :wallbash:

Do you moisturize your hair good before you braid it? That may help in minimizing the knots and also soften them.

I have found that 2 things will help this.

1 - Optimal conditioning....The more you get your hair "into shape" the fewer knots you will have. I have banished knots since the prepoo with the right products for my hair.

and

2 - An Unconscious Tip for Ends....

I have thought about some of the things that I do on POO days and I have been doing this during the week - before bed too.... I just actually thought about it - and thought I should share it with you......

Deep Massages and Rubbing of the Ends

Once I am done detangling or twisting my hair, I rub the ends - somewhat unconsciuosly - for a while, with oils and butters and moisture on wash days and on dry hair on the other days... I do this for a few moments - for a few reasons:

1. to check for dryness/moisture......
2. To check for those nasty knots.......
3. to undo those knots!!!!!

I have done this daily for sometime, ( i don't know how long, but I noticed that VOILA!!!) another tipp for Good ole growth and thickness.......

Be gentle! If you feel DRYNESS - then spritz, use some butter, and massage away.....
I do it watching TV, or before bed, or whenever!!!!

Hope this helps you!:yawn:

My hair is braided with my natural hair, and the only thing that has helped me so far, is constantly keeping my ends moisturized. Day and evening, I spray my ends with distilled water and seal with castor oil. So far so good.

Back