tkj25 year-end progress pics 2010!

tkj25

thanks ladies! :grin::grin::grin:

OMG great progress! Have you noticed a thickening stage?......I feel like my hair grows long for a few months then wide for a few months hmm maybe I'm nuts..... Anyway your hair is beautiful!!

thanks! yes, i have. my hair does the same. it grows out, and down (when straightened). it's progressively filling in/thickening up the longer it grows. right now my main thickness is around sl, with thinner layers underneath. i'm trying to grow to the point where the thickness hits at waistlength.

Awesome!!! Your hair is thick and healthy:)...how did you get the braid out from your yarn braid removal....was there a technique used in taking down your braids?

thanks:) this was the result from leaving in braids for @ 2 months :grin::look::grin:, so it's more like a deep set ... i just made sure to spray my hair before i started the braid removal. that helps keep the hair from frizzing. also you have to make sure not to separate the main hair strand too much, while you're taking out the braid.

Awesome progress Tkj25!
I don't blame blaqphoenix for not knowing. Tkj25, why you adding the P? :lachen: NL would be more in line with all the other abbreviations: one letter for each word. :p
ETA: But I guess that might be mistaken for neck length. Maybe we should call it N/AL :lol: nipple/areola length.

lol, yeah i kinda like the three letters, cause most of the others have three ( & the nerd in me likes the parallel structure -- same reason i like wsl over wl, but that's just me:lol:) ... and like you pointed out, w/o the "p" it could be confused with neck length. i just figured, i don't wear a bra -- so bsl doesn't cut it -- and irl i'm usually gauging my length checks from the front (easier to see in the mirror) and that's where the hair hits, so npl was formed, lol. i also use ebl (elbow length) -- cause i think that's my ultimate goal. hair that hangs there in twists.

Honi

There is no board.
Nice hair. Nice teef too. Dont mind me I love to look at purty teef lol

Sent from my LS670 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Carisa

OMG great progress! Have you noticed a thickening stage?......I feel like my hair grows long for a few months then wide for a few months hmm maybe I'm nuts..... Anyway your hair is beautiful!!

Great progress OP! :yep:
And I so agree with this arosie- my hair does the same thing!