To Mahalialee4 ...

hada7

I meant to ask you the other day, what is the best brand of henna to use?? I want a dark, ebony black color..perhaps with indigo in it. BTW, I cut my hair to start over again, it is in the same cut (an angled bob) but shorter, I am loving it and it is much, much thicker!!! My mom took a look at it and was like...aaaawwwwww so cuuuuuuttttee! So no more chemical color for me, with henna I should do fine, when done right. My hair is to the nape of my neck now in the back and longer on the sides. By this time next year, it will be back where it was, perhaps before then.

AH I forgot to mention I cut my own hair /images/graemlins/grin.gif It looks professional, I must add /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif I feel very relieved to have shinier thicker hair now. I am not sad at all to lose my hair, but excited about how it will turn out when it grows back and much more.

Hada

Mahalialee4

I use 3 different ones: Glory Henna (black)from India that I get at the Indian spice store. I use this one on the gray in the front. I prefer to use the Colora Henna (black) overall. I have had the best success so far with this one and have used it for a couple of years. I did purchase the Light Mountain Henna for gray hair ( a 2 process black)and it did not work as well for me as the Colora. It is supposed to be the best quality Persian Henna, but for some reason, it did not give me the results I wanted. I only tried this one one time, and maybe I just did not get it right. You can check out any of these Hennas on the web. Hope this helps. I am sure you look real cute and with it black you will be stunning! Let me know your results, if you decide to try one of them. Bonjour.