To the long haired ladies - THIS is how you cut your hair

Wow BM, NICE! I bet you shocked a lot of people right:grin:? You know I did this a few years ago for about 2 years. I had short hair at the beginning of this wig wearing season and 2 years later when I finally diecided to take the wig off and put it away, I had thick APL to BSL hair that I rocked for about a year. I started using too much heat and lost it all but that was before LHCF and now I know wayyy better than to ever try that again. I am working my way back to BSL hair for the third time but this time, I'm doing it right - naturally:yep:.

I love the shock of the short look on you and I would still like to see you in a pixie short styled wig that tapers your face and neck too. With all that hair on your head though, you may not be able to find one that fits well:nono:.

Well I know you recently BC'd and I'm sure you will grow your hair back and then some!

I was trying to go for the Catherine Zeta-Jones "Velma Kelly" hair style from the movie Chicago (pic below) I love this type of wig. I think it looks so cute. You couldn't PAY ME to cut it this short tho LOL My DH would probably choke me.

chicago_xl_01--film-B.jpg

Velma-Kelly-chicago-the-movie-2945967-462-308.jpg

cute! i tell these chicks, don't cut! A bob weave or wig will get the job done. If you're trying to beat the heat, protective style, or just bored and want something different.

... you buy a damn wig! So put down your scissors or I'm sending Ninja's after you! :lachen:

I bought this wig ($19.99) a few months ago and yesterday I decided I wanted short hair so I wore my wig for a few hours. My kids & DH were like this :rolleyes: begging me to take it off :grin: I said, its an accessory and fun to have so go kick rocks. My oldest DD tried it on and it looked cute on her.

At the end of the day my WSL was still there and I got the cute bob thing out of my system.

Of course I posted pictures, I ain't crazy. My signature and avatar shows my length as of May.

Ha ha ha! PLEASE don't cut your hair- but the wig looks AWESOME on you! You remind me of my Titi.

You look great:yep::yep::yep: I've kept at least 1 short wig in rotation for the last 15 years. You can't beat them for fast and presentable. I was hoping SuperGirl would chime in since she bought 2 wigs a few months ago.

Well done!!!!

I looked at your pics first and thought no she didn't. Then I read the beginning of the post and realised I had stopped breathing momentarily. This is serious business. Don't be playing with people's emotions.:lol:
Guess I am still obsessed with long hair. I agree with you. Wig or weave but there will be no cutting.

I looked at your pics first and thought no she didn't. Then I read the beginning of the post and realised I had stopped breathing momentarily. This is serious business. Don't be playing with people's emotions.:lol:
Guess I am still obsessed with long hair. I agree with you. Wig or weave but there will be no cutting.

whenever an "idol" cuts their hair I shed a tear and lose sleep. Sad thing is I'm dead serious :lachen:

Mannnnnnnnnnn everytime I see you I'm reminded of my sister lol Wig looks nice on you too btw.

your sister looks like me?

BM i was ready to slap the ish outta you!!!!!!

I like the wig...but I HATE the topic of this thread. you trickster!!!!

... you buy a damn wig! So put down your scissors or I'm sending Ninja's after you! :lachen:

I bought this wig ($19.99) a few months ago and yesterday I decided I wanted short hair so I wore my wig for a few hours. My kids & DH were like this :rolleyes: begging me to take it off :grin: I said, its an accessory and fun to have so go kick rocks. My oldest DD tried it on and it looked cute on her.

At the end of the day my WSL was still there and I got the cute bob thing out of my system.

Of course I posted pictures, I ain't crazy. My signature and avatar shows my length as of May.

:hiya: Boston, you are always honest and hilarious...!!! :lachen::spinning::lachen::drunk:

Back