To The Window, To the Wall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nessa

Ha Ha made ya look. I love that song. "To the window , to the wall, till the sweat drop down my ba**s. All these******** balls.

Well I just wanted to ask all yall with long hair do you have some hair care tips. I got chin lenght and I am tryin to grow my hair shoulder lenght. All my life my hair has been short. And now I want to try my best. My hair texture is 4a/4b. You know so please give me some tips.

Quote:As a wise woman said"When Nessa up in here she is crunkz up in this Hizsouze(House)
As I say:to the window to the wall till the sweat drop down my ba**s.
Please Respond in my Sake. <font color="blue"> </font>
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Well I'm only 16, but I can suggest a few things
smile.gif
The first tip is to keep your hair moisturized. My hair is about an inch past my shoulders in the back. I would recommend that you get S-curl Activator, it has really helped me
grin.gif

I like that song too Nessa!

I am glad you like that song too. Okay the keep is to keep the hair mosturized. The S curl the white and blue. I tried that but you know didn't care. The second time may work. I have cornrows now. So I mosturize my hair with that.

Hi Nessa,

Tips:

1. Shampoo at least once a week
2. Deep condition once a week.
3. Cover hair before bed (Satin scarf).
4. Keep hair moisturized (Kamilla16
up.gif
).

Don't worry the other ladies will post soon
smile.gif

Thank you so much for replyin. Okay I have plenty of satin scarfs.I will keep my hair musturized. I have Hot six Oil and S curl. Today I am shampooing my hair. Is this okay.

Do a hot oil treatment with Hot Six Oil for 35 to 45 minutes.
Then Shampoo my hair with Creme of Nature Detangling Conditioning Shampoo(The yellow and green one)
Then put a Infusium 23 Leave In conditioner.

Will that be good enough?

And to refresh my mind how do you deep condition?

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
And to refresh my mind how do you deep condition?

[/ QUOTE ]

You should use a product made specifically for deep conditioning. It is also beneficial to use heat in the form of a heat cap or hair dryer. The heat raises the cuticle of your hair and allows the product to penetrate the hair shaft.
smile.gif

Hi Nessa---welcome to the board!!!!

I noticed that you askled about deep conditioning but you didin;t mentiona deep conditioner in your wash plan for today. If at all possible, I really suggest that you deep condition your hair, THEN apply the Infusium 23 leave-in conditioner.

Happy Hair Washing! I don't know about you but washing my hair always meakes me feel good!!!!
smile.gif

Thank you for all your replies I will surely do that. Thank you . I hope my hair grows at least.

Hey Nessa,
Through many years of trials and errors I think I may have finally found the perfect routine for me...check out my regimen..click my name and look under my Bio.
But what I would suggest is plenty of moisture...through washing and applying the Scurl (this product has been a God-send for me). I use the one in the grey and blue bottle. I spray it 2x a week and my hair is no longer brillo pad dry and I hardly have any split ends where before almost every strand was split (it was bad
blush.gif
). Thanks to Adrienne for the scurl suggestion and doing hot oil treatments and oiling my scalp everyday (lightly) with the proven oil mixture my hair has done a 180. Also I went back to no shampoo method (about 2 weeks ago) and my hair is thanking me. I can't keep my hands out of my hair...which is not good for my hair
laugh.gif

HTH, if you have more questions feel free to ask.

Nessa,

I have 4a hair type. I would suggest moisturing your hair daily with an oil. I love jojoba oil and I also use barry Flecther's hair oil which is largely made up of jojoba oil. I also would suggest taking vitamins. I just ordered the Puritan pride biotin 1000mcg. A lot of people on the board use it. I would also suggest wetsets or other protective hair styles. I would also suggest trying out a few things at a time. You don't want to become a PJ which is easy to do this board. My rule is to use up current products unless it is having no effect at all. I use Aphogee evening primrose shampoo and their conditioners which work really great. Just keep reading the various threads and you will find some good info.

I will moisturize my hair with an oil. I can't take vitamins my mom said I eat all the foods that contain The nutrients and vitamins I need. So that would be out the drain.and Sorry I became a PJ 4 years ago. But I have done a good job not to be one. Well thank you for the advice.

Back