To Trim or Not to Trim

I'm going to a baby shower on Nov 20, and by then I will be 17 weeks post. Should a just relax and trim then or wait and relax and trim at my original goal of 24 weeks post. I hope this makes since.

I want to do both the trim and touch up at the same time. And I haven't had a trim since my last relaxer.

Ok I'm rambling now. Any advice.would be greatly appreciated.

7 whole weeks is kind of alot to cut off your strech. But if this is your only important event I say y not? I mean 17weeks post is substantial so you should get a nice length suprise. It would also b fun to hear all of your reletives and friends tell you how beautiful your hair looks and ask for tips. I would go for it just make sure your prepare your hair for the relaxer properly by doing a protein treatment the wash b4 and basing really well so u dont burn.

Whaterver u decide good luck!

17 weeks is still really good. I'd do it for the baby shower, especially if its for a family member or a close friend. You gotta be really for the pictures :)

Next time you can challenge yourself to 24. Just my opinion. Enjoy the shower :)

I would do my norm and wait 24 wks. I would do a cute braid/twist out. I think those are really cute. However I'm a very simple girl...lol. Growing my hair long is a personal little secret of mine. I don't talk hair to anyone and nobody has asked me any hair tips.

Back