TODAY I AM 11 MONTHS POST 2ND BC!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I have made another milestone. I am now one month away from my 2nd Nappiversary.:lol: I did a second BC due to henna damage last year and have struggled with the desire to relax. I'm wondering now how to optimize my growth so I can do a bun without straitening my hair. Protective styles have helped me retain my growth, so that will be what I'll continue doing until Dec.24. That is the date of my upcoming Nappiversary.:luv2:

JJamiah

Where your Pictures DD? I should be talking right LOL
and Congratulations on your up and coming.

I am rooting for yah in my corner, :) Yayyyy :woohoo: :woot: Go DD :)

Geminigirl

Ad much as you have struggled with your hair, you know we wanna see pitchas. Congrats on your progress. It feels so good when you finally succeed

excuse my typos i hate it as much as you.

Ms_CoCo37

Good for you DDT! I remember when you were struggling between relax/texlax and natural. From your siggy pic it looks like you're achieving healthy, natural hair. Keep it up! :)

DDTexlaxed

I don't have any good pics, but I can put some in my fotki. My twists look ugly in the pic, but I'll put it in there.:blush: My avatar pic is pretty recent. Can someone tell me how to put the fotki in my profile so you can head strait to it?:blush::perplexed

Last edited:

Lila25

DD congratulations!!!!! Thanksgiving day was my one year natural nappiversary!! Transitioning 12 months wasn't that tough for me because I still had relaxed ends, but when I cut all the relaxed ends off on thanksgiving day 2010, I realized I still had a lot to learn about my hair.. :)

I did have one question, how did henna damage your hair? Was it too drying, or was it the brand?

Firstborn2

Stop frontin, you know me!
Congratz DD, I'm happy for you, I know this has been a true hair journey for you. Keep up the good work.

DDTexlaxed

DD congratulations!!!!! Thanksgiving day was my one year natural nappiversary!! Transitioning 12 months wasn't that tough for me because I still had relaxed ends, but when I cut all the relaxed ends off on thanksgiving day 2010, I realized I still had a lot to learn about my hair.. :)

I did have one question, how did henna damage your hair? Was it too drying, or was it the brand?

The henna turned my hair orange and dried the heck out of it. I cut off a lot of it and basically restarted over again. :nono:

Geminigirl

I am on the computer now and can see your twists they do look very nice. I think all you need to do is edit your profile and go to like homepage or whatever it says for you to put a link and put the link in that spot and then when people view your profile they can click on your fotki. you just copy and paste. or you can just put the link in your siggy GL.