Today is my birthday

Azalia

I thought I just let my family on the forum know that today is my B-Day and I know I can get some love from you guys since everyone else seem to have forgotten my B-Day /images/graemlins/frown.gif. I feel like I'm so spoiled by you guys /images/graemlins/smile.gif. By the way I just got my hair done and it looks great /images/graemlins/grin.gif Happy Growing!

Ennyaa

<font color="red"> ((((BIG HUG)))) </font color>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sunshine

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Everyone usually forgets mine too. Keep your head up and enjoy Sagitarian. At least your hair looks good! Peace &amp; Love

A

AmilLion

Happy birthday Azalia, happy birthday azalia, happy birthday azaliaaaaaaa, happy birthday tooooooo yooouuuuuuu.

adrienne0914

girl, i hope you have something special planned for this evening, especially since you got your hair did and what not. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

...and many mooooore!!!!

adrienne

Valerie

Happy Birthday /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Faith

Happy B-Day girl! /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

G

(singing) "happy birthday to ya, happy birthday to ya!" .... (Stevie Wonder style!)
Enjoy your day, girl! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Peachtree

I'M SOOO SORRY I MISSED YOU'RE ONLINE PARTY!
(My Hubby took me out to a church event Fri evening).

But I'm back now, so............

HHHHHH /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif
AAAAAAA
PPPPPPPP
PPPPPPPP /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif
YYYYYYYY

BELATED B I R T H D A Y /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

(ok, so my graphics aren't the best! But it's the thought that counts!)

Hope that you enjoyed your day /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

Azalia

<font color="red"> </font color> THANK YOU TO ALL OF MY FAMILY HERE ON THE FORUM I'm so happy and smiling hard /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gifI've been trying to get here all day and came here to all of this love THANK YOU LADIES You guys have made my day. {{{{{{{}}}}}}HUGS to everyone. /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif And by the way I had a good time over the weekend. Happy Growing!!!!!!

scorpio

Happy BDay Azalia!!!

Your hair is beautiful, its your BDAY and you are getting married soon!!! You have a lot to smile about chick!