I haven't forgotten about my Hair Sistahs

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
HI Ladies! :wave:

I know it's been a while since I posted on the forum. You can see the reasons here: Coming out of hiding

I just want to let you know that I have not forgotten about you guys. How could I? You ladies are so wonderful and supportive.

I have not abandoned the Super Grow Out Challenge. I am still on it and I hope that you guys are too! I will be starting an update thread soon. I would love to hear about all the wonderful progress I know you guys are making.

I am currently sporting a bantu set and loving it. I hope I don't forget to take pictures. Look for a SGO update thread really today.

Take care,
DSD

dontspeakdefeat said:
HI Ladies! :wave:

I know it's been a while since I posted on the forum. You can see the reasons here: Coming out of hiding

I just want to let you know that I have not forgotten about you guys. How could I? You ladies are so wonderful and supportive.

I have not abandoned the Super Grow Out Challenge. I am still on it and I hope that you guys are too! I will be starting an update thread soon. I would love to hear about all the wonderful progress I know you guys are making.

I am currently sporting a bantu set and loving it. I hope I don't forget to take pictures. Look for a SGO update thread really today.

Take care,
DSD

Hey girl, welcome back!

I was just thinking about the SGO challenge.

I want to see you new house. Please pm me with the pw if you don't mind! I believe I know that house and it sounds gorgeous!

Hi DSD!:wave:
I was thinking about you the other day. I was going to post a message but I was kinda scared cuz I wasn't sure if you were mia on purpose or not. Anyways...I'm so glad you are back. LOL don't you do that again anytime soon :naughty: You know we need you around here:) . I'm preparing to put my house on the market in the next couple of weeks, currently househunting in California, and at the end of the school year will be moving from the east coast to the west coast, so I really understand how moving can keep you REALLY busy. Congrats on the new home and welcome back.

Hey DSD- glad that you are o.k.- glad you are able to purchase a new home- hope that you enjoy it. My hair is doing quite well- i have seen growth so there is hope here- i have about an inch since i colored and trimmed in the first week in september. No more breakage- just shedding now- so every other week or so i use garlic shampoo and conditioner for that. My regimine is going great. I have started shampooing twice a week instead of once a week.
That's about it.

Thanks everyone. It is good to be back!

Now off to start the update thread so I can read your stories!!

Carameldiva- I am so glad that your hair is doing so well. I may have to try that garlic shampoo.

Back