Tomorrow is my birthday and I'm doing *LOTS* of album updates!

atl_mulattamami

Hey everybody! I've FINALLY reached a milestone!! My hair is long enough for a clip and ponytails! That means I can start doing the baggie method! I'm soo excited wow I feel lame but I can't help it! My hair is also officially a little bit below shoulder length but you can't tell it in the pictures because of the angle. It looks like its right at shoulder length but in reality its a good inch or two below! I feel like I'll be back at my original length in no time! I've only added 5 pictures to the album but I will be adding a whole lot more! The pictures I've added are of my pressed hair and I will be adding TONS of curly hair pictures when I wash this press out tomorrow! Everything is and will be under the Fall05 album! Tell me what you think! :)

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=atl_mulattamami

Last edited:

chocolate01

Girl you are not lame, I flat ironed my hair last friday and my hair can barely make it into a ponytail so when the day comes that I can easily get my hair into a ponytail i'll be just as excited. Anyway your press came out really good, your hair looks very healthy and thick.

nurseN98

Ayiti cherie
Hope you have a happy birthday! Your hair looks very healthy, congrats on reaching your first milestone :)

atl_mulattamami

thank you nurseN98

chocolate01...lol finally some1 who knows how i feel! thanks for the compliment! you have beautiful hair btw...love the twists!

Last edited:

CarLiTa

:love: wow! i love it! your hair looks so shiny and healthy and THICK! and that swing action was amazing! keep up the progress, i dont doubt that u'll get to waistlength in 2007 girl :grin:

chocolate01

atl_mulattamami said:
thank you nurseN98

chocolate01...lol finally some1 who knows how i feel! thanks for the compliment! you have beautiful hair btw...love the twists!

Thanks, i'm still learning but I love it!

lisajames96

Happy Birthday!...you hair looks great. Who presses it, cause they do a great job. If you do it yourself then whoa! Your hair looks very healthy and shiny. Great progress.
-lisa

victorious

Relaxed/4A/Fine/Thin/APL
Your hair is beautiful. I like the way it looked in those swing action pics too.

Have a Happy Birthday!!! ;)

dlewis

Your hair looks fab!!! The shine is great!! The color is wonderful! Are the products you're using the reason for the shine or has it always been very shiny.

atl_mulattamami

lisajames96...i do it myself and thanks for the compliments!

dlewis...i just try to keep it healthy i guess thats how it shines

Mestiza

Happy belated birthday, Atl_mulattamami! :dance7:

Your hair and you are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :notworthy Your hair looks so soft, silky, shiny and healthy! :weird: