Too much Hennalucent?

miss_brown

I did a protein treatment with ORS Hair Mayo 3 days ago and was thinking about doing a Hennalucent treatment (yeah, ya'll have me hooked too) tomorrow. Is this too much protein on my hair? I just really liked the way Hennalucent worked and my hair is still kind of dry from the protein (even though I followed up with Motions Moisture Plus
) so I wanted to soften it up again. What do yall think? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Allandra

Since your hair is still kind of dry from the protein, I would wait a week or two (at least enough time for it to soften up and get back to normal).

sweetcocoa

I agree with Allandra...I did the lime and milk thing after doing a 2nd hennalucent...and my hair was very dry....I'd wait at least 4 weeks if I were you...

JazzAngel

[ QUOTE ]
I agree with Allandra...I did the lime and milk thing after doing a 2nd hennalucent...and my hair was very dry....I'd wait at least 4 weeks if I were you...

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen to them they know and I do to. I recently did what you did and lost alot of hair. My hair became so dry and brittle it could not get moisture fast enough. I just had to be patient and over time it has been able to retain more moisture but I have lost soo many inches and thickeness.
hwell:

miss_brown

Thanks ladies! I appreciate the advice.
I guess I'll just do some conditioner washes in the meantime and hold off on the Hennalucent treatment for a couple weeks.