Toronto Braiders ....

Lebiya

Does anyone know of any good braiders in the toronto area?

Im sooo drained of being dissappointed....everyone here is over priced and does a horrid job :wallbash:

Aalize

If anyone knows of anyone who knows how to do cornrow extensions without the knot in the front please pass on the info.

Thanks

Lebiya

I am sooooo drained of going to these so called “professionals” who don’t even know how to part straight….I’ve travelled form HERE to Jerusalem in search of a good braider, just one that makes ME happy, still cant find anyone. I need to find one creative. I’d like to either do singles (not whole head) or Ghana tree braids.

MochaEyeCandy

I know a woman who does gorgeous kinky twists, but she's the epitome of unprofessionalism and flakes 9.5 times outta 10. I've been trying to make an appointment for over a year now. Since I bc'd my hair is much shorter than it used to be, I think I'm might try to do some myself this week. Wish me luck.

y_nv_pe

Hello everyone!

I'm from Toronto and I actually know someone who does really good single braids ( at least I love them considering I'm very very picky when it comes to braids). I also know someone who does VERY nice cornrows and guess what there is no bump AT ALL. She has a very unique way of doing them. She also does singles very nice its just I've never done them there before.

Feel free to PM if you want the numbers of any of the above.

wontonfm

Hi all --

First Choice African Hair Braiding is great. It's on the north side of Eglinton just east of Oakwood. See Mimi or her sister. They can hook up single braids, kinky twists and a good weave. Nice prices too. PM me for phone number and pricing.