Toronto Ladies

Lebiya

I guess it would be the pure sulfur powder...the same thing thats used in the MTG, BT, Bee mine etc ...Im trying to make my own sulfur mix

Naturelle

You could check health food stores in kensington market...pure sulfure might be a wee harder to find..MSM powder is easier...one store is located on eglinton near eglinton & bathurst...another st.clair and bathurst (these places are my side of town tho).

Lebiya

You could check health food stores in kensington market...pure sulfure might be a wee harder to find..MSM powder is easier...one store is located on eglinton near eglinton & bathurst...another st.clair and bathurst (these places are my side of town tho).

ooh ok.

Is msm powder the same as sulfur powder?

RedVelvet310

I believe that MSM is the edible version of sulfur power and you can find that ANYWHERE (i even spotted some msm in the pill form in a walmart superstore). If you live in the Eastern GTA region shoot me a pm and I can tell you where I get powder form MSM. The store also sells Henna, Oils galore and a slew of other supplements :yep:

Lebiya

Question:

Is it possible that the growth that everyone has experienced with the sulfur powder will be the same with the msm powder??

Is one better than the other for growth?

nappi

the name escapes me now but there is a health food store at keele/eglinton a few blocks down from the no frills

i purchased from there a few times and they have a wide selection

Sui Topi

I believe that MSM is the edible version of sulfur power and you can find that ANYWHERE (i even spotted some msm in the pill form in a walmart superstore). If you live in the Eastern GTA region shoot me a pm and I can tell you where I get powder form MSM. The store also sells Henna, Oils galore and a slew of other supplements :yep:

:blush: Are you repping scarborough lol