Kenra in Canada

katie

Have any Canadians been able to find Kenra Moisturizing Condit?I tried Trade Secrets in my town but Kenra was discontinued and replaced by Redken
I am going to Montreal soon and was wondering if anyone would know where to find it there.
Also my hairdresser is in Toronto. Have any ladies found Kenra in Toronto?

TIA

There's TONS of places where you can find it. It's in just about any salon that caters to caucasions. I see it in just about all mall salons there are. I don't recall seeing it in the salons in Zellers or Wal-mart though.

[ QUOTE ]
katie said:
Have any Canadians been able to find Kenra Moisturizing Condit?I tried Trade Secrets in my town but Kenra was discontinued and replaced by Redken
I am going to Montreal soon and was wondering if anyone would know where to find it there.
Also my hairdresser is in Toronto. Have any ladies found Kenra in Toronto?

TIA

[/ QUOTE ]

Really?I checked 2 salons.One was a Trade Secrets the other I don't know the name of.
I was even thinking of ordering it but since you say it is readily available I will try to find it.
I don't know Toronto too well.Can you give me the name of a popular beauty supply store?(preferably near Dupont and Spadina)

I am in KW.The closest malls to me are Fairview Mall(Kitchener) and Conestoga Mall(waterloo)
Conestoga for sure doesn't have it.I saw a few Kenra products at a store in Fairview.The owner said they don't carry the line but just a few products once in a while.

Thanks for that list of place in TO tho.I will check it out and see if any are near my hairdresser

Katie
wave.gif

You are welcome, I used to live in Peterborough, ON, I could never find stuff there either! I'm sure you'll find what you need in TO somewhere.

I think they sell it at my salon, my stylist used some of the leave in conditioner in my hair today. The name of the salon is Azan's and their number is 416 944-0262.

Did you try using the production locator to see if there's one in your area? It's on their site.

Back