Transgender law to take effect in California in January 2014--prayer needed

Blackpearl1993

Our California Governor, Jerry Brown, signed this foolish piece of legislation into law. But...God is bigger than man and his foolish laws. God will not be mocked. Pray, ladies, pray without ceasing. There was never a public vote on this bill. Jerry Brown simply signed it. I am praying for the safety of all children, and that this ridiculous law is struck down.

There is absolutely no reason why any child should have to be violated by sharing a bathroom, locker room, or sleeping area (on overnight school trips) with someone who is not the same God-given gender as themselves. It is reasons like this that keep me praying for God to provide what we need to get our children out of the public school system.

www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/california-transgender-laws

Last edited:

Leigh

Our California Governor, Jerry Brown, signed this foolish piece of legislation into law. But...God is bigger than man and his foolish laws. God will not be mocked. Pray, ladies, pray without ceasing. There was never a public vote on this bill. Jerry Brown simply signed it. I am praying for the safety of all children, and that this ridiculous law is struck down. There is absolutely no reason why any child should have to be violated by sharing a bathroom, locker room, or sleeping area (on overnight school trips) with someone who is not the same God-given gender as themselves. It is reasons like this that keep me praying for God to provide what we need to get our children out of the public school system. www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/california-transgender-laws

Legislation has to pass both the House and Senate for the Governor to sign it into law. So, the legislatures passed this. Now it's all about getting it overturned. The real issue is that it passed both the House and the Senate in the first place.

This is disconcerting because of what else may come down the pike. The constituents need to make it plain what is expected from these elected officials. They will listen and act.

The other thing, how does one know a child is transgendered? Could be a pervert getting his jolly's off looking at the girls and vice versa.

And even if the child is transgendered, the DNA must dictate where they change their clothes and use the restroom. Certainly the population of these individuals is much smaller than those of children who identify with their God given gender. This is a blatant violation of the constitutional rights of all the children who identify with the gender they were born with. This is big. I hope you guys win this based on constitutional law.

Blackpearl1993

Legislation has to pass both the House and Senate for the Governor to sign it into law. So, the legislatures passed this. Now it's all about getting it overturned. The real issue is that it passed both the House and the Senate in the first place.

This is disconcerting because of what else may come down the pike. The constituents need to make it plain what is expected from these elected officials. They will listen and act.

The other thing, how does one know a child is transgendered? Could be a pervert getting his jolly's off looking at the girls and vice versa.

And even if the child is transgendered, the DNA must dictate where they change their clothes and use the restroom. Certainly the population of these individuals is much smaller than those of children who identify with their God given gender. This is a blatant violation of the constitutional rights of all the children who identify with the gender they were born with. This is big. I hope you guys win this based on constitutional law.

It is a serious concern that this mess possessed the house and Senate. When I mentioned Jerry Brown "simply signing" this bill, I'm referring to the fact that there was no public vote for something of this magnitude that affects so many children. This law is dangerous, and you are right that there is nothing written into this law that requires the transgender person to prove that they believe themselves to be transgender. So....among the many other concerns with this law, it really means that anyone can choose what facilities they utilize in California. So sad! School district officials are now charged with the responsibility to enforce something that can hurt so many young people. Of course this law affects other public facilities as well and not just those in schools. There is currently a lawsuit that's been filed against the state because those who have done the work of getting petition signatures to get a referendum on the ballot are claiming that they have been blocked so to speak from getting the petition and referendum request filed.

JaneBond007

I can comprehend some of the concern but are people afraid of rape or googling eyes? Since girls pee behind closed doors and not the urinal, is it going to make that much of a difference? I guess people could come back with medical papers indicating that their child suffers depression or extreme fear being in enclosed, small rooms such as bathrooms, where the other sex is present, essentially excusing their children. Just a thought. The weirdest thing is, as far as I know, there are no true unisex bathrooms in the States like in Europe. One would think they would enforce such a thing AFTER there are unisex bathrooms. Shrugs. Push for all types of bathrooms - those requiring one sex only. Anybody not at odds can share the other. I truly don't know what the solution is for a pluralistic society.

Last edited:

Leigh

I can comprehend some of the concern but are people afraid of rape or googling eyes? Since girls pee behind closed doors and not the urinal, is it going to make that much of a difference? I guess people could come back with medical papers indicating that their child suffers depression or extreme fear being in enclosed, small rooms such as bathrooms, where the other sex is present, essentially excusing their children. Just a thought. The weirdest thing is, as far as I know, there are no true unisex bathrooms in the States like in Europe. One would think they would enforce such a thing AFTER there are unisex bathrooms. Shrugs. Push for all types of bathrooms - those requiring one sex only. Anybody not at odds can share the other. I truly don't know what the solution is for a pluralistic society.

This is about both boys and girls. It is about decency, respect, and privacy. Boys use urinals. What if they don't want the transgender person looking at them?

What happens when the stall doors are broken in the girls bathroom? Why call it a girls bathroom if boys can use it? Girls have menstrual cycles. Maybe they don't want a boy hearing what they're doing in the stall.

There are times that girls change their clothes outside the stalls. Why does a group of cheerleaders, gymnasts, or cast members have to get a note from their parents because of 1 or 2 people.

What if 22 people out of a class of 23 get a note as you suggested. Where do they use the restroom and why are their rights infringed upon because of 1 person in this case? That is what you are saying right? That the children who identify with the sex God gave them should get notes while the one who calls God a liar gets to freely use the facilities.

Again, no one knows if those children are truly transgendered or see an opportunity to indiscreetly gawk at the opposite sex undressed. Remember, this is also about locker rooms, dressing rooms etc.

Adult women are not subject to this, so why should children be? I personally don't want a man in the stall next to me.

More importantly than anything I've said, is the fact that this doesn't line up with the Word of God.

God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good? (Numbers 23:19 KJV)

But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female. (Mark 10:6 KJV)

Last edited:

Shimmie

"God is the Only Truth -- Period"
Staff member
This is not good... :nono: Not for children or adults, especially not for children. :nono:

momi

This is not good... :nono: Not for children or adults, especially not for children. :nono:

Speaking of children - I read this article last night and couldn't sleep afterwards: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013..._russia_and_india_for_taking_on_the_gays.html

"Do I speak as an outsider? Am I a homophobe? Nope -- sorry, GLAAD. I know what the heck I'm talking about, and I suspect you know I know. I was first sodomized at the age of thirteen, and between the ages of thirteen and my twentieth birthday, I would estimate that I was used by at least thirty older men, ranging in age from sixteen to sixty-five. Once I was "broken in," my mind went into a tailspin, and I kept convincing myself that I was the predator, not the old men."

Shimmie

Staff member
Speaking of children - I read this article last night and couldn't sleep afterwards: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013..._russia_and_india_for_taking_on_the_gays.html

"Do I speak as an outsider? Am I a homophobe? Nope -- sorry, GLAAD. I know what the heck I'm talking about, and I suspect you know I know. I was first sodomized at the age of thirteen, and between the ages of thirteen and my twentieth birthday, I would estimate that I was used by at least thirty older men, ranging in age from sixteen to sixty-five. Once I was "broken in," my mind went into a tailspin, and I kept convincing myself that I was the predator, not the old men."

So is GLAAD 'glad' about horror stories like this? Why do they continue to support this lifestyle?

momi

So is GLAAD 'glad' about horror stories like this? Why do they continue to support this lifestyle?

Shimmie - they along with most of the media want to pretend that this part of the gay lifestyle doesn't exist. They are GLADD that the average person has no knowledge of this type of activity which is why they censor everyone who even thinks about saying anything negative about homosexuality.

JaneBond007

This is about both boys and girls. It is about decency, respect, and privacy. Boys use urinals. What if they don't want the transgender person looking at them?

What happens when the stall doors are broken in the girls bathroom? Why call it a girls bathroom if boys can use it? Girls have menstrual cycles. Maybe they don't want a boy hearing what they're doing in the stall.

There are times that girls change their clothes outside the stalls. Why does a group of cheerleaders, gymnasts, or cast members have to get a note from their parents because of 1 or 2 people.

What if 22 people out of a class of 23 get a note as you suggested.
Where do they use the restroom and why are their rights infringed upon because of 1 person in this case?

Again, no one knows if those children are truly transgendered or see an opportunity to indiscreetly gawk at the opposite sex undressed. Remember, this is also about locker rooms, dressing rooms etc.

Adult women are not subject to this, so why should children be? I personally don't want a man in the stall next to me.

The bolded is a good point because I was assuming it was about a child/children that are actually transgendered or in the process and documented by their physicians and are already living as females, using the closed stalls to relieve themselves where there is no installation of a urinal in the girls' bathroom. And for boys, well, nobody should be comparing size at all...but they all do it. Not saying it's ok for the transgender to peek. I'm not sure any child has been given surgery to have a constructed penis and that person would have to use the stall. Gawking would be dealt with severely and constitute sexual harassment. Make it difficult.

As for getting doctor's notes etc., I'm actually saying that people can push for a biological same-sex-only bathroom for their children if it is deemed that sharing a bathroom with a transgendered female will cause them undue stress and anxiety. I'd be the first to have papers in hand. In other words, fire for fire, documented. Be accommodated just as they are being, demanding equal rights under the Education Act to have the use of a single toilet and/or single-sex bathroom...biological sex, until repealed. To the red-bolded, if 220 students got notes stating their children have a psychological anxiety/religious mandate/etc. for needing a biologically same-sex facility?

...while the one who calls God a liar gets to freely use the facilities.

No, I wouldn't say that they said that/believe that, actually, even if a religious position were the basis for having my child evaluated and deemed deserving of a biological same-sex facility. I'd just stick with the facts. No need for name-calling even if one doesn't agree with them. I don't like the law, but I'm not going to put words into someone's mouth. I will admit, it's a tough situation for this pluralistic society in which only SOME people are christians and other religious faiths that disagree. Even if most people disagree, which they do, the law is counting that one, making exceptions for him/her based upon the constitution. Yes, it does certainly suck.

Last edited:

Shimmie

Staff member
Shimmie - they along with most of the media want to pretend that this part of the gay lifestyle doesn't exist. They are GLADD that the average person has no knowledge of this type of activity which is why they censor everyone who even thinks about saying anything negative about homosexuality.

Thanks momi...

So rather than deal with the real issues, they choose to make matters worse. :nono:

Leigh

The bolded is a good point because I was assuming it was about a child/children that are actually transgendered or in the process and documented by their physicians and are already living as females, using the closed stalls to relieve themselves where there is no installation of a urinal in the girls' bathroom. And for boys, well, nobody should be comparing size at all...but they all do it. Not saying it's ok for the transgender to peek. I'm not sure any child has been given surgery to have a constructed penis and that person would have to use the stall. Gawking would be dealt with severely and constitute sexual harassment. Make it difficult. As for getting doctor's notes etc., I'm actually saying that people can push for a biological same-sex-only bathroom for their children if it is deemed that sharing a bathroom with a transgendered female will cause them undue stress and anxiety. I'd be the first to have papers in hand. In other words, fire for fire, documented. Be accommodated just as they are being, demanding equal rights under the Education Act to have the use of a single toilet and/or single-sex bathroom...biological sex, until repealed. To the red-bolded, if 220 students got notes stating their children have a psychological anxiety/religious mandate/etc. for needing a biologically same-sex facility? No, I wouldn't say that they said that/believe that, actually, even if a religious position were the basis for having my child evaluated and deemed deserving of a biological same-sex facility. I'd just stick with the facts. No need for name-calling even if one doesn't agree with them. I don't like the law, but I'm not going to put words into someone's mouth. I will admit, it's a tough situation for this pluralistic society in which only SOME people are christians and other religious faiths that disagree. Even if most people disagree, which they do, the law is counting that one, making exceptions for him/her based upon the constitution. Yes, it does certainly suck.

Ok, but why should the majority push for that when they already have it? It seems more appropriate to have a family bathroom for the transgendered person to use.

I'm not calling names. God made the person male or female. They are saying that they aren't. I know of many reasons this could occur, ie estrogenic foods etc. however, the focus is solely on whether a boy should be allowed to use the girls bathroom/locker room with girls in it and vice versa (girl using boys....)

The majority of girls aren't going to want to change their clothes in front of a boy no matter what sex he identifies with. This law is unconstitutional. The right of the one shouldn't infringe on the rights of the many. According to to constitution, one has rights as long as they don't infringe on the rights of others. This law is unconstitutional. And as such, overturning it is big. This could've been a ploy by legislatures for just this purpose.

JaneBond007

Because they just passed a law...???? The majority didn't have it because they had the constitutional right of a bathroom, it was by default. And you stated it now...because it's going to have to become a right to use a biologically same-sex bathroom, with people proving it. The tides have now turned because there have never been provisions made for someone transgendered. I don't agree with the law and the reason I posted was to find out the general consensus and basis for fighting it. There are some people who feel fear that a transgender could sexually attack their children. That would look like homophobia/transgender phobia. But if someone uses the very same arguments in favor of their kids' needs, then it looks like it's all on the same page. School districts are going to catch bloody hell trying to accommodate transgender kids into the mainstream.

Leigh

Because they just passed a law...???? The majority didn't have it because they had the constitutional right of a bathroom, it was by default. And you stated it now...because it's going to have to become a right to use a biologically same-sex bathroom, with people proving it. The tides have now turned because there have never been provisions made for someone transgendered. I don't agree with the law and the reason I posted was to find out the general consensus and basis for fighting it. There are some people who feel fear that a transgender could sexually attack their children. That would look like homophobia/transgender phobia. But if someone uses the very same arguments in favor of their kids' needs, then it looks like it's all on the same page. School districts are going to catch bloody hell trying to accommodate transgender kids into the mainstream.

That is not what I stated. I didn't go into constitutional in the first post because it's in depth and I didn't feel like it. The truth is that a transgendered child is still the same sex with all the body parts that they don't identify with. Being transgendered doesn't negate that fact.

Therefore, they need to use the restroom corresponding to their body parts or use a family bathroom. The other children's rights must not be taken away because the opposite sex person identifies with them.

That would be like a single man or woman telling a married man or woman "I identify as your spouse, let's go have sex". So what they feel they should be the spouse. They aren't so they need to take a seat.

Likewise, so what the transgendered child identifies with the opposite sex, they aren't so they need to go take a seat. Ok, I get some parents send their boys to school dressed like girls and the other boys don't stand for it. They need a separate facility to use so they don't get teased or beaten up.

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God. (Deuteronomy 22:5 KJV)

momi

That is not what I stated. I didn't go into constitutional in the first post because it's in depth and I didn't feel like it. The truth is that a transgendered child is still the same sex with all the body parts that they don't identify with. Being transgendered doesn't negate that fact.

Therefore, they need to use the restroom corresponding to their body parts or use a family bathroom. The other children's rights must not be taken away because the opposite sex person identifies with them.

That would be like a single man or woman telling a married man or woman "I identify as your spouse, let's go have sex". So what they feel they should be the spouse. They aren't so they need to take a seat.

Likewise, so what the transgendered child identifies with the opposite sex, they aren't so they need to go take a seat. Ok, I get some parents send their boys to school dressed like girls and the other boys don't stand for it. They need a separate facility to use so they don't get teased or beaten up.

The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God. (Deuteronomy 22:5 KJV)

Exactly! Thank you!

JaneBond007

You stated the issue that is of great import that I was thinking about.....not clarified enough, my bad.

JaneBond007

I haven't disagreed with this at all. However, it would seem to me that people (not you, in general) should not necessarily based the entire resistance on the bible (I hear these arguments outside LHCF). Mind you, we all have our opinions on it, but there are going to be non-religious people opposing the dumb law as well and if they are going to meet on the same bench with the religious, it'll have to be outside certain religious viewpoints, imho. Why? This is what the transgender parents did, went to their doctor and psychologist, crying foul when the kid could not use the girl's restroom. I say, do in like. Get the same types of anxiety reports on your child(ren) and present that to the school boards. Those pushing this sort of thing do not hold up religious rights these days, it seems. Neither on the "rape" potential as well, when dealing with young children.

Last edited: