Call to Prayer against events that open doorways to evil. Prayer Warriors Rise Up

Lucia

Prayer Against Evil Events shows, concerts, gatherings

Please watch the entire video also check out the reference clips in the info box.

I was inpried by this video, can’t corroborate if this is true or not but there’s too many coincidences for me. BTW Queen Beee has her own church services look it up The founder pastor is a woman maybe a teacher or professor? Link here: https://www.beyoncemass.com/
Pay attention to the locations mostly colleges and universities. I’m surprised to see an actual theological seminary on the list.

This prayer can be applied to any event where evil will be given a foothold parades, marches, concerts, shows, movies, tv shows theaters, companies, organizations, schools etc… Use your own discernment. If you don’t live close even if you do you don’t have to go to the concert locations to pray. Remember this is spiritual so you don’t have to be there physically for your prayers to be effective. Also, even if your city, state, country is not hosting a show please pray for your neighboring cities, states, and countries. I don’t recommend going on the day of at concert time or going to the venues in person AT ALL. This will be like praying in front of an abortion clinic, you don’t want that smoke. If you feel you must go make sure it’s way before concert time like in the morning and only if you’re right with God ie your prayer life is on point regular daily prayer going to church regularly.

*Catholics that means daily rosaries, sacraments. Confession and Adoration at least once a month. (FYI there’s online adoration) Personally I will be praying at home or Church I will be adding some other cities, states, and countries to my list apart from where I live especially Houston Texas. Because we already had portals opened from the Travis Scott show last year and those need to be closed. If you don’t know where to start here’s a prayer and some prayer points and scriptures for those who prefer their own prayers. I recommend starting this daily ASAP! Fast if you’re called to do so but it’s not required. The European dates started already but prayers can still be done retroactively, there’s no boundaries for Jesus. Amen.

Prayer Points

1. Confess you sins ask God for forgiveness especially if you haven’t prayed in a long time.
  2. Put on the whole amor of God and seal yourselves, your households, and family, belongings in the blood of the lamb and place a hedge of protection around you, household, family, belongings. (Catholics add: ask Mary Virgo Potens to cover you, household, family, belongings with her mantle. Sign of the Cross, Our Father, Hail Mary, St Micheal, decade or full rosary)
  3. Bind your faith with all Christians (Church Militant and Church Triumphant) praying against this or any other evil event. (Matt 18:18-19) Be not afraid (Deut 31:8)
  4. Blind the all the workers of inequity: psychics, performers, demons, strongmen, monitoring spirits, workers of inequity, Freemasons, from seeing us finding us or knowing what we do.
  5. Dedicate the entire area to Jesus cover the space, territories, state, and country you’re praying for in the blood of Jesus. (Ex 12:13-28)
  6. Destroy all evil altars by Holy Spirit Fire in Jesus name and break all seals by the blood of the lamb.
  7. Close all demonic portals, doors, mirrors, block all astral projections, if they retaliate or try to seek revenge blind and bind them hand and foot and send them to the foot of the cross in Jesus name.
  8. Praise Jesus and thank Him for this victory.
  9. Catholics: Sign of the Cross

Prayer with Scripture References

-Father I confess my sins today (confess them) I truly repent of these sins and ask you to forgive me, as I will try to abstain from sin from now on. Wash me clean with the divine blood of the lamb your Son Jesus Christ.
I put on the whole armor of God, cover myself in the blood of Jesus (Eph 6:10)

and I bind my faith with all the practicing and praying Christians in the universe. (You can say I or We /our from this point where there’s an I or my)

-Father creator of the heavens and the earth the one true God hear my prayers

We are gathered 2 or more in your name and we are in agreement against this evil (state it here) (Matt 18:20) Jesus you said you are there and anything we ask of the Father he will do.

I am not afraid or discouraged because it is the Lord our God which goes before me and gives me victory. (Deut 31:8)

-In Jesus name I come against all demonic forces trying to gain a stronhold in our lands and territories and we collectively resist the devil. No weapons formed against us shall proper (Is 54:17) We declare that every man, woman, evil spirit, shall fall for our sakes (Is 54:15)

In Jesus name I dedicate and this entire location (say the place, building name, city state, and country here, these will be the “territories and countries” you’re praying for no need to keep repeating them all unless you want to) all these lands, waters, and territories to Jesus Christ and cover them in in the Blood of Jesus.

- In Jesus name I bind all evil spirits and all powers of the air, the water, the ground, fire, underground and wherever they exercise their powers, any and all powers of the satanic headquarters and send them to the foot of thy cross.

I dedicate the air space above us the ground, the fire, the waters and below the ground and everything inside this building/structure to Jesus and cover them all in the blood of Jesus.

-In Jesus name I command all these workers of inequity and demons be struck deaf, dumb, and blind, their spiritual reach be cut off, all their powers deactivated, illusions, deceptions, and communications, stop any retaliating spirits from attacking us or the souls at this coming event.

-In Jesus’s name I close all demonic portals, doors, entryways, passages, mirrors, gates, that the enemy will try to open and seal it with your blood forever and block all astral projections.

As in Psalm 10:15 we cut off the arms of these wicked men who do the works of their father the devil. In Jesus name we bind all the evil spirits, men women and children who are workers of inequity, the evil strongmen of these territories, demons, principalities powers and dominions as in Eph 6 and we chain them to the foot of your cross for their judgement never to return. Begone Forever x3 in Jesus name. (Ps 35) The trap they set for me/us they will fall into themselves, let those who seek our lives and the lives of these souls be disgraced and put to shame, let those who seek to ruin me/us be turned back in dismay and let the Angel of the Lord chase them away.

-In Jesus’ name I call Holy Spirit Fire upon this stage this evil altar and all their evil altars wherever they may be that will be used to oppress, posses, defile your children, steal kill and destroy their souls and destinies. I call Holy Sprit Fire to burn these evil altars to ash burn them at their foundations and roots. Uproot their foundations, the evil works of all these witches, warlocks, Freemasons, and spiritualists who are against the one true God destroy all their evil altars as you did for Elijah and I curse all the enemies evil altars in Jesus name. (1 Kings 18) I declare and decree that anyone rebuilding these evil altars be struck down by the thunder of God and die.

-I command in Jesus name and by His blood that all the evil covenants of these witches warlocks, Freemasons and voodoo priests between them and the demons they serve be broken, that all the evil covenants between the demons and the evil one be broken, render them powerless.

-I ask you Lord Jesus to remove the scales from our eyes especially the eyes of those who will be at the concert, let them see, hear and feel what is truly happening. (Acts 9:18) Reveal to all the truth even allow the spiritual realm to be recorded on cell phones and cameras audio and video so the truth will be broadcast to the world, give them and us spiritual sight, hearing and discernment.

-Lord Jesus, Dethrone the false god and goddess these demons in front of the world, those that set themselves up as gods (Ex 20:3)

they can no longer mock you God, because God cannot be mocked. (Gal 6:7). I stand in the gap for those at the concert for they know not what they do. Just because they agreed to the concert/event they didn’t agree to all the evil works. These people were deceived manipulated into agreements that they know not. For a contract to be legal both parties must know and understand all that they are agreeing to. A curse causeless shall not stand. (Prov 26:2) in Jesus mighty name They have no legal authority over these deceived people. Christ has set us free. (Gal 5:1)

-In Jesus name I return all your evil works and the Lord our God will repay them for all their evil deeds (Psalm 28:4)

In Jesus name these thieves have been caught stealing in the night and they must return all they have stolen 7 fold. (Prov 6:30-31)
The time has come to stand and I stand against and resist this evil, the evil plans of the devil will not come to pass. ( Isiah 7:7) I renounce and rebuke these workers of inequity and cast them and their demons out of my territories and out of my countries, enough is ENOUGH! In Jesus name we pray AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!
Lord Jesus we thank you and praise you for this deliverance and for the victory. Amen.

Last edited:

Lylddlebit

I just wanted to say you are right. The doorways are everywhere: events, brands, employment systems...you name it! The older I get, the more sensitive I become to it and it makes my soul tired. Beyonce isn't really an area that has ever drawn me me in, but stuff like noticing how ritualistic the branding is on Pat Mcgrath products or a designer item looking great on me but feeling uncomfortable wearing it then taking a look at who invented it and seeing the curses all over it...that hits me like a gut punch. There are plenty of other areas that draw what I like and are designed to be the same snare as a gateway at an ungodly ritual.

The scripture being in the world not of it makes perfect sense, once you see how much cultural propaganda for sinful living is within most jobs, embedded in most institutions and organizations and carved into most products. It is something I have become more sensitive to in my 30's.

I always think of this scripture: "15 My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of it. 17 Sanctify them by[d] the truth; your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world. 19 For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified." John 17:15-19. It sucks when evil is embedded into many thing we enjoy or used as a means to take care of home. It is scary to find yourself surrounded by evil needing that hedge of protection. To survive and continue on the path toward Christ is the proof that The Father, His Word, and His Holy Spirit are your hedges of protection in a scenario where everything around you tries to corrupt a soul that is already occupied by the Holy Spirt. So consistently staying in prayer and studying the word for understanding is vital, so you have discernment to avoid what needs to be avoided and rebuke what needs to be rebuked. So much in this world is design to draw people away from the Lord and pervert what he gave us first for his good and glory, but the Word says "My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28 I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all[c]; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30 I and the Father are one.” John 10:27-30 and I know that is the truth. I know his word is the only truth.

When you see the truth... when what isn't aligned with the word of God disturbs our spirit. When you pause on what everyone rushes towards because we know it isn't of God...that is the Holy Spirit dwelling inside of us. I agree with your prayer in the mighty and matchless name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

Lylddlebit

Just to add, in an attempt to eliminate confusion. There are gateways that should be avoided and repented from. However there are are also scenarios that you are deceived into where the power of the Holy Spirit starts rebuking, binding and casts out like only the power of God can...Demons can't jump into everybody. Sometimes they run into the power of the Holy Spirit. There are certain things you will stop enjoying as that power activates and develops. It is critically important to stay in the word and in faith in order to be protected of thing things that have been set apart for evil that seem innocuous like the materials our homes were build with, parts to the cars we drive, food we eat, medicines we ingest, and don't automatically think of when we imagine spiritual warfare but the creator of it did when they put it out there. "Rejoice always, 17 pray continually, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus."(1 Thessalonians 5:16-18). Is practical guidance and application for what surrounds us.

Last edited: