Transition Suggestions Please!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I'm hoping to long transition and I am having a lil technical difficulty because my nape is shorter than the rest of my hair. I can't twist it going back because the nape is basically natural and the rest is texlaxed. The 2 looks don't really go together and my confidence is a little shaken because of it. I have a phony pony, but I have to bobby pin it to my hair to look like a bun. What style suggestion can u ladies give me? I'm trapped between two textures because my nape area are mostly natural and the front and sides mostly are texlaxed. Relaxed, but not completely strait.:( I feel like I'm in transitioner's Twilight Zone.:ohwell: I have 1/2 relaxed and 1/2 natural. What can I do? The nape is too short to be straitened and hiding it is very difficult. I would BC, but my hubby made me promise not to. HELP

Sweet_Ambrosia

Maybe you could try rod sets, bantu knots, braid outs or comb coils.
I'm sure there are some styles that will compliment your hair.
You have to experiment to see what works best for you.

Good Luck! :)

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
Can't put braids in because my nape is still to short to hold them. How can I make bantu knots work on hair that's half relaxed and half natural? I don't know what to do.:ohwell:

NewYorkgyrl

DDtexlaxd said:
Can't put braids in because my nape is still to short to hold them. How can I make bantu knots work on hair that's half relaxed and half natural? I don't know what to do.:ohwell:

Bantu knots can be done on half natural and half relaxed hair. It has been posted on this board to be a good transitioing style. When I take out these braids I might try them myself.