Transitioners and Stretchers Rejoice!!!

Silkycoils

If you don't know, now you know . . . "falls" or half-wigs are the TRUTH!!! I don't know what took me so long to discover them. I am currently (well on Sat.) 16!!! wks. post relaxer and everything is smooth sailing . . . thanks to the fall. I bought it for $19.99!!! at the beauty supply. It's synthetic hair and wet-and-wavy. What I do is:

I put the stocking cap on my whole head. I then pull it back a bit to show my hairline.

I put the fall on and attach the combs TO THE UNDERSIDE OF THE STOCKING CAP (this way it doesn't pull on my hair and is still very secure).

I then put some Elasta Glaze on my edges (Or if you really need to slick it, Fantasia IC gel is GRREEEATTT!!!)

Then, I put on one of those thin elastic headbands. It stops where the fall begins.

Brush edges, tie scarf on to smooth and then I'M OUT!!!

This is sooo easy. I washed the other day and left the conditioner in (Silk 2 . . . also the bomb!) and put it in one braid and tucked that under the stocking cap.

I've paid more for weaves that IMO didn't look as good.
I'm either going back natural or am going to stretch for a looooonngg time (Syler2 is my inspiration).

I hope this helps someone with this often difficult period. Sorry my pics aren't clearer . . . no digital camera yet.

245563134.jpg

Can I ask what kind of fall that is? Brand and name?

That doesn't even LOOK like a fall, it looks really cute..and since I'm also about 16 weeks post, I'm avoiding straight falls in favor of the wavy/curly ones

and is it human or synthetic?

tia

InNeedofHairapy said:
Can I ask what kind of fall that is? Brand and name?

That doesn't even LOOK like a fall, it looks really cute..and since I'm also about 16 weeks post, I'm avoiding straight falls in favor of the wavy/curly ones

and is it human or synthetic?

tia

It is by Nina Collection (www.ninaamerica.com) and it's an E-Z Cap weave. I'm pretty sure it's synthetic. The style is "Venus". HTH

Mmm, that's cute. Do you have more photos in your fotki? Actually, I could benefit from a how-to with photos.:)

Back