transitioning ladies

Piscesgirl718

Wow, it seems like a lot of ladies on the forum are transitioning. I guess we are all sick of getting relaxers huh? This is good to know because there are a lot of people to turn to for support.

taj

I haven't had a relaxer since July "07". I've been wearing my hair in protective styles since then. I really love my hair in it's natural state, but it's difficult for me to maintain. Initially my intentions was to reach my hair goal, waist length and then transition. I think I'm full bsl (or bsb) at this point. I'm not sure if I should continue transitioning or follow through with my initial plan. Do you ladies have any suggestions?

Loves Harmony

I haven't had a relaxer since July "07". I've been wearing my hair in protective styles since then. I really love my hair in it's natural state, but it's difficult for me to maintain. Initially my intentions was to reach my hair goal, waist length and then transition. I think I'm full bsl (or bsb) at this point. I'm not sure if I should continue transitioning or follow through with my initial plan. Do you ladies have any suggestions?

ur going to keep getting perms until you reach an certain point and then transition

Loves Harmony

I am transitioning, too. I've been relaxer-free since January 2007.

Welcome and HHG!
-dg

Thats is great! Im happy to know that im not along. My hair is cut real short so i was thing about transitioning without the Bc. IF someone can tell me how i cant post an picture on the forum i will show you guys an picture of my hair length.