Tresemme, Tresemme, ooo la la!!

OH YES! Tresmeme's Moisture Vit. E is the bomb! I bought the 32 oz for $3.5 at walmart and I have been using it for daily CWs. May hair is pampered right now. Light and moisturized :grin:

I have crazy hair that tangles up easily and is very picky. I have been strickly detangling w/ EMB but Tresemme has been working very good for me :) EMB still my favo :) My hair is half texturized and about 3 inches of bone straight and the straight hair luvs it more because my ends feel slick but the texturized hair takes a bit longer to absorb it but it detangles like butter :thumbsup:

I have four 32 oz. bottles in my closet :grin:

OK I feel like such an idiot for sleeping on tresemme for soooo long. I scoffed at them :nono2:.."this looks so light this can't possibly moisturize MY hair"...

Au contraire mon amie:grin: this is the bomb...Currently Iam recovering from cone build-up and baking soda to clarify CATASTROPHE....
learnt after that baking soda+cones=:burning:...anyway my baby daddy Miss Key 10 en 1 was not cutting it after that drrrrying experience, even though I used a clarifying poo and DC with heat aaannd left it on overnight...bad shape i tell u..

So out of desperation and Candy_C's mention of it being very moisturizing (and cheap) I said why not...

So I clarified again and my hair was SUPER tangly (expected) but as soon as I lay the stuff on..oh man like butter frosting silk smoothie.... ooohhhh :look: (sexy luther vandeross music in background)

I could FINGER comb through my 16 weeks post of NG...YES....it was "hold on to the bath rail" slip ok?!!

I will consider filing for divorce from my miss key it keeps my hair as moisturized after my hair dries...

Sorry for the long post but this is good stuff and the price? can't beat it :)

i agree the vit e condioner is really good for co-washes it leaves ur hair really nice and slippy.
i will check out the shampoo for those days i need a poo clean.

If you love tresemme conditioner and shampoos check the CVS weekly deal thread. I have 4 bottles that I picked up yesterday for free. I tested it earlier this week and I love the softness it gave my hair and how nice my hair smells.

I have a tresemme shampoo somewhere, my cousin uses it and at the time I was desperate for a 'poo. I never used it now I can't find it. Oh well. It is the one for dry hair. I'm not sure I have the Vit E one....

love this, this is the best instant conditioner have used, I hardly co-wash now but when I will do only tresemme VIT E.
Although the poo left my hair stripped the conditioner is fabulous.

Last edited:
I am purchasing the vitamin e and anti-breakage co's this weekend. I plan on getting a bottle of HE LTR co, as well, to try out for cw's.

I never had any good experiences with Tresemme shampoo and conditoiner. I used it a few years back and threw the bottle away. I really wanted it to work too:wallbash:

anti breakage is my favorite conditioner i havent found anything better than this stuff. with it i could comb out 9 months NG with no problem. i always had a bad hair moment when there was none of this in the house.

anti breakage is my favorite conditioner i havent found anything better than this stuff. with it i could comb out 9 months NG with no problem. i always had a bad hair moment when there was none of this in the house.

I love your hair .....it's beautiful!

I used the remoisture yesterday for my con wash and it was great! I think this might be one of my staple moisturizers. And it's also a great deal for a huge bottle.

Back