Tribute to My Inspiration: Sylver2

Tamrin

unapologetic
Sylver has inspired a lot of us. I admire her patience and how good she is to her hair. She inspired me to stretch my relaxers. Because of her Im on my 3rd 6 month stretch. The lady has hair for days. Show them that black women can really grow hair.

BTW Sylver how long do you intend to go? Classic or longer? I want to hear your stories about people's reaction to your hair. And there better not be some fool who thinks it's a weave.

the_UnPrettiest_pretty

Beauty IS skin deep.
Man, I always stalk her hair. Not only does she have beautiful hair, but she's a beautiful person too. But, I see so much about her hair, now I want to know about her diet and exercise, that woman's abs are off the chain!!!! Sylver, please share your diet/exercise tips!!!

Lynnerie

Sylver does have some dropdead gorgeous hair and she is so pretty. She will always be a relaxed-inspiration.

nycutiepie

Great post. She has been my inspiration also and her scarf method has been the best thing I've followed on this site.

Zenobia61

I'd like to add my SHOUT OUT to Sylver2 as well and to say that I LUV the way she takes care of and enjoys her hair, wears her hair out and shows us all the beauty of black hair.....pretty, pretty, pretty lady!!!

kami11213

Sylver is definitely one of my 'hair'spirations... Her hair is gawgus and her regi is so easy and low maintenance...

bgsix

One of the very first albums I stalked upon joining this site. Her hair is on point and so is her cute lil shape (no homo).

twinkletoes17

Good to know I'm not alone in the "Stalking Sylver2's Fotki" business lol. Her hair's amaaaaazing :)

Btw, where's this relaxing prep? Maybe someone was thinking of LondonDiva?

MizAvalon

Sylver and her hair are the bomb!:yep:

I also want to know how long you plan to go Sylver? I hope you keep growing forever and ever. :)

soleil01

I too stalk her Fotki. I love her hair & albums. It's great to have a hair idol that you can relate too ! Keep up the GREAT work Sylver.

rainbowknots

does anyone know how she stretches her relaxer? I'm 8 weeks post and I had intended on getting a relaxer this weekend, but I wanna try to go another week or 2 (thanks to sylver2...I am officially a fan :yep:), and the longer my hair gets, the longer I intend to stretch. Sylver2, help me!!

Extremus

Man, I always stalk her hair. Not only does she have beautiful hair, but she's a beautiful person too. But, I see so much about her hair, now I want to know about her diet and exercise, that woman's abs are off the chain!!!! Sylver, please share your diet/exercise tips!!!

BTW Sylver how long do you intend to go? Classic or longer? I want to hear your stories about people's reaction to your hair. And there better not be some fool who thinks it's a weave.

Yea!

:yay: SPEECH! SPEECH! SPEECH! :yay:

ladylina

She is the reason I cam here. She was posting on another board and somebody started talking about hair, she showed her hair and I came here. She really is nice person and she will answer your questions if you have some.
Unlike some stuck up members:look:

pear

Sylver2, Traycee and several others on LHCF have proven that not only can people of African descent grow hair that is long and strong, this hair can be relaxed and 4B and can grow long and strong.

Sylver2 is definitely an inspiration!

Smiley79

Ok, now I can come out the closet and admit that I too stalk Sylver2 Fotki! lol. You're in my fave 5 of hair inspirations,hell, you're #1!!!! :lachen:! Love the youtube girlie. keep it up. We got your back girl!!!