Tried SILK ELEMENTS OLIVE OIL RELAXER

mezzogirl

About four days ago I purchased Silk Elements regular relaxer with olive oil and silk protiens from Sally's. I relaxed with the half and half method. I oiled my scalp the day before but I didn't use a base before relaxing. The application and smoothing time was a total of 12 to 15 minutes. My hair came out smooth. My roots were straight but not bone straight. After rinsing out the relaxer, I put the Aubrey Organics protien conditioner on for a few minutes. I can't remember the name of it right now. I shampooed and followed up with an Aveda moisture mask. I did a roller set and my hair was shining and flowing but a little dry. A few days later my hair is extremely dry. I have been using Mizani BB for the past year and I am never dry following a relaxer. Today I deep conditioned with lots of moisture. Hopefully that will correct the problem. Well, that's all I have to say about that.

TLC1020

Never used silk elements relaxer but the time I used a No-Lye relaxer my hair was super dry, I mean no moisture at all.. Try to deep condition your hair and add some oil to your hair with the conditioner and see if that work..