TROPIC ISLE BLACK CASTOR OIL SHAMPOO

Coffee

Has anyone used Tropic Isle Black Castor Oil Poo? If so, what do you think of it?

TROPIC ISLE BLACK CASTOR OIL SHAMPOO NEW Jamaican Black Castor Oil Shampoo encourages strong healthy hair and scalp. It relaxes the hair follicles, leaving them silky smooth, thus helping to eliminate hair breakage, dandruff, dry, itchy scalp... $10.99 javascript:__doPostBack('SearchTemplate13$DataGrid1$_ctl9$btnAddToCart','')

Haven't tried it, in fact, this is the first I've heard of it. But I'd be curious to know if it's any good. I bought a bottle of the castor oil recently and it smells exactly like a dirty ashtray! I hope the shampoo has a better scent...

Tiye

I like JBCO so I'll try it. Let's hope they have it in stock. Last time I ordered from there I waited 3 weeks and then found out they couldn't fulfill part of the order.

OsnapCnapp!

That is some good shampoo. Really cleans and softens. I screwed mine up by adding more shea butter to it....now it makes my hair feel weird. I gotta order more! All in all its really good and natural.

Urban

It relaxes the hair follicles, leaving them silky smooth???

I didn't realize one could relax a hair follicle and make it silky smooth .... Did they mean cuticle?

Last edited:

EllePixie

I have it, love it, and reviewed it in my shampoo review -

[video=youtube;LcvomixxlnI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcvomixxlnI[/video]

mzsophisticated26

I would love to try this. I want to see if I can use the poo, cond and oil to thicken up my strands. I just cant stand the smell of jbco. So I was hesistant to buy poo and cond. Has anyone tried lavendar scent jbco

ladylo

@mzsophisticated26: I use the lavender JCBO on my scalp. The smell is much better and it is very soothing to the scalp BUT the bottle is smaller and pricier. I think I'm going to try adding my own lavender EO to the regular bottle next time.

jwhitley6

Bumpity Bump. I just used this shampoo and it's the bomb...kinda pricey for the small bottle, though.