Trouble w/ MN

milotic13

Has anyone experienced any trouble with miconazole? My scalp feels a little tingly and itchy is this normal? Am I supposed to leave it on my scalp or eventually wash it out?

bauderlady

leave it in. And some ppl feel itchies and attribute that to the hair growing. As for the tinglies..... I haven't felt those, however the itchies are what I get, so consider yourself normal.

KEWLKAT103

I have not noticed any itchiness, but maybe a slight tingling. I do think it gives me headaches though, so I may stop using it.

filthyfresh

I've noticed that my scalp is dry and flaky from MN.
I've been moisturizing regularly and nothing seems to help.
I'm trying to prevent from putting anything on my scalp for fear of product buildup.
Any suggestions?

LaNecia

KEWLKAT103 said:
I have not noticed any itchiness, but maybe a slight tingling. I do think it gives me headaches though, so I may stop using it.

There's another thread, I'll try to find it and bump it for you talking about this. I didn't get headaches but instead nausea. I was using it everyday, I've scaled back to 3x's a week with no sign of icky feeling insight. I did have to take about two weeks off though just to get my system back to normal.

KEWLKAT103

VWVixxen said:
There's another thread, I'll try to find it and bump it for you talking about this. I didn't get headaches but instead nausea. I was using it everyday, I've scaled back to 3x's a week with no sign of icky feeling insight. I did have to take about two weeks off though just to get my system back to normal.

Thanx for the info!! :)
I stopped using it yesterday and am waiting awhile like you did. I've been using it everyday, so when I start back up I'll try twice a week and see how that goes. I must have over did it!

milotic13

thanks for the info. Maybe I'll use it 2-3 times a week, b/c right now my scalp feels really tender especially when i scratch it.