Did MN change your new growth texture?

QB

Did your new growth texture change with the use of MN(miconazole nitrate)

Every since I started using MN about a month ago I noticed that my new growth is much softer and manageable. Am I the only one or has your ng changed also?

Last edited:

AKA-Tude

No way!

Mine is so much more wirey (bushy) than it was previously.

I ain't complainin', though.:yep:

nappity

ETA: I answered the wrong darn tootin question. Need to stop the precelebration with egg nog :grin:I guess (sorry)

Last edited:

QB

when i was taking it I didn't really notice anything in texture just that my hair and toenails grew fast. I'm trying it again for The New Year 3000 mgs daily. It helped with my joints and the body doesn't store it- it excretes the excess so this time Ill be more mindful and check(disclaimer I'm also on the AAA and MN challenge so it maybe a combination or one or the other but I plan to reveal in April anyway.

I may have confused some people but I'm speaking of miconazole nitrate MN the one that everyone is putting on their scalp

yodie

Re: Did your new growth texture change with the use of MN(miconazole nitrate)

Every since I started using MN about a month ago I noticed that my new growth is much softer and manageable. Am I the only one or has your ng changed also?

I also noticed that my new growth in certain areas of my hair (definitely the nape) seems softer. I thought MN kinda dried the hair, but I haven't had any problems with dryness.

I will use MN for a longggg time to come!!

girlyprincess23

Oh yeah the oils and the MN have definately made my ng softer, more moisturized and the curl pattern more defined. But i think it's just temporary because its in braids. maybe not

nappity

Its only been about 10 days so I didn't notice anything yet. But I give everything on my hair at least a month. Let you know at the end of January!!