Trying out waistlength hair...

sunnydey

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nice braids.

Is waist length your goal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Allandra!!

I would like to try for waistlength but if keeps on growing after that, I will take that too!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi DSD! Your braids look really nice. I wish you much success on reaching your waist length goal. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
[ QUOTE ]
Hey DSD /images/graemlins/wave.gif. You are my braid inspiration. I am still contemplating tree braids. I found someone in Forest Park that does them for a little over $100. I am still scared because they conrow your hair so tight and I don't want to lose any hair. I am really suffering bad from my seb dermatitis so I am going to wait for a couple of months. I love your waist lenght braids. Are they individuals or box braids?

[/ QUOTE ]
Awww, that is so sweet! Thanks!

I am wearing individual braids.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nice braids.

Is waist length your goal?

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Allandra!!

I would like to try for waistlength but if keeps on growing after that, I will take that too!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi DSD! Your braids look really nice. I wish you much success on reaching your waist length goal. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks Lady!!

diamondlady

DSD,

Your braids look great. I had them almost that long once, a couple of years ago. I found it to be a real pain, especially at bedtime, they kept getting in my way. Also, after 6 weeks, one day I got a terrible headache and I knew those braids had to go. (I should have cut them) I came home from work and took them out, (it took all evening) but when the braids went, the headache went.

By the way, you got a GREAT deal, mine cost almost $300.00.

amy1234

nice braids, they remind me of the times when I would wear braid extensions...I kind of miss them now /images/graemlins/confused.gif