Trying something different

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I have decided to try something different. I usually will wash my hair and rollerset it wet and sit under the dryer. Tonight I have decided to try to airdry my hair to 80%-85% and then use my flexi rods and roll my hair. I wonder how that will look

I have also decided to wear my hair curly from Sunday to Wednesday and then when I CO on Wednesday to wear a bun from Thursday to Saturday. That will give my hair a rest for a couple of days. Now I just have to find some bun cover to use.

I remember you posting the results of your first henna adventure the other day. Have you noticed a change in your hair color or has it stayed pretty much the same?

Our member Corbin sells bun covers. I ordered from her and they're wonderful. Really good quality.

mw138 said:
I remember you posting the results of your first henna adventure the other day. Have you noticed a change in your hair color or has it stayed pretty much the same?
\

It has stayed the same or I should say I can't see a change, but I did see a little shine. Will be doing henna again next week.

Well I didn't get to take a pictures this morrning but my set came out much better by airdrying and then setting instead of setting on wet hair using my flexi rods. If only my front and crown areas would grow I would be good to go.

Back