Co-Washers: How do you dry your hair?

MissFallon

I am thinking about adding co-washes 2-3 times a week to my regimen. The only problem is that I rollerset and sit under the dryer for 45 mins and was wondering would I have to rollerset every 2-3 days? How do you dry your hair after you co-wash it? If you rollerset, do you sit under the dryer or airdry overnight? I generally wear my hair in a bun with a phony pony over it, any suggestions on how to dry my hair so it comes out straight/wavy and untangled???

When I CW I either rollerset and sit under the dryer or airdry in 2 pocahontas-style plaits. If the latter, I let my hair hang to dry about 50% first, then braid and tie the front down with a silk scarf. The next morning I undo the plaits and put my hair in a ponytail or bun. The front is pretty smooth and the pony is curly/wavy.

MissFallon said:
I am thinking about adding co-washes 2-3 times a week to my regimen. The only problem is that I rollerset and sit under the dryer for 45 mins and was wondering would I have to rollerset every 2-3 days? How do you dry your hair after you co-wash it? If you rollerset, do you sit under the dryer or airdry overnight? I generally wear my hair in a bun with a phony pony over it, any suggestions on how to dry my hair so it comes out straight/wavy and untangled???

Try doing the ponytail roller method or banded ponytails.
After I Co Wash, I let my hair airdry either in bun, braids, bantu knots, banded ponytails etc..

Back