twa laziness

janaq2003

I have been natural for only a month I have started to get lazy with my hair. Im doing my wash, dc etc.. but I just feel super lazy. Once my twist outs start to lose their look, I refuse to retwist and just fro it! I have no desire to spend the time retwisting etc. Anyone else feeling this way?

that's ok if you don't wanna retwist..... i'm longer than you but also very hair lazy. all i do is twists, twistouts and sometimes a braidout.... i say i wanna try other styles but always go back to my old faithfuls, lol. in my mind hair shouldn't be an all day affair or take over my life. don't let the practices of ladie son this forum make you feel weird we are the exception to the rule,lol.

I have been natural for only a month I have started to get lazy with my hair. Im doing my wash, dc etc.. but I just feel super lazy. Once my twist outs start to lose their look, I refuse to retwist and just fro it! I have no desire to spend the time retwisting etc. Anyone else feeling this way?
I have a twa and I don't do all of that. I moisturize 2-3x daily, do my dcs and washes weekly and throw a wig over that joint

Back