TWA 2 month update.

iaec06

My two month update, { just got ou of shower and picked it out a bit and put on some earring for ya'll :) } this month was a lazy month for me. I did not hardley do anything to my hair, other than wash and DC 1x per week, I did not use surge this month ( too LAZY, but will start when i get some braids in ). However I did moisterize with the Right On every 2 days, love this, it keeps my hiar soft and moist for 2 days. What have I noticed, well that I have alot of shrinkage and my hair now hates protein, so therefore I whatever DC I use I make sure it has a light protein (ORS PAK etc), as to keep me balance every once in a while.
TIA for comments you guys keep me motivated

BC

http://imagefra.me/

2 month

this is with a stocking band on

Jeech

Looking good. I'm also rocking my TWA!!! Love my co-washes so far and also my hair hates protein!

SignatureBeauty

Looks good girl, your hair is growing Lovely!! How are you enjoying it? and what products are you using? I know that my hair LOVES Protein, I do an Aphogee every 6 weeks with no problems, I feel that all that Co wash weaken my strands along with Jerry Juice over a period of time, it starts getting mushy.

Vintageglam

Hey great progress - I am at the stage of your first pic.

btw what is the neutral lippie in the last pic it's lovely :yep:

iaec06

Looks good girl, your hair is growing Lovely!! How are you enjoying it? and what products are you using? I know that my hair LOVES Protein, I do an Aphogee every 6 weeks with no problems, I feel that all that Co wash weaken my strands along with Jerry Juice, it starts getting mushy.

I did a infusium 23 (diluted of course) at one point and honey my hair was straw and corn all at once LOL. then I tried a creamy protein leave in instead and the same thing happened. that was enough trial and error for me, so now all that I do is focus on ingredients in products and I keep coming back to ole faithful ORS pak which is still amazing and cheaper than my CON organic DC.

Evallusion

LiloLombardi
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I recently big chopped as well. And like yours, my hair abhors protein. Anyhow, hhg.

RockCreak

I did a infusium 23 (diluted of course) at one point and honey my hair was straw and corn all at once LOL. then I tried a creamy protein leave in instead and the same thing happened. that was enough trial and error for me, so now all that I do is focus on ingredients in products and I keep coming back to ole faithful ORS pak which is still amazing and cheaper than my CON organic DC.

Your hair is coming along quite nicely. I bc'd not to long ago and my hair loves protein. I only do a protein treatment once a week though. I try to keep it balance since I moisturize constantly for 6days a week!