Two Minute Warning

LovingLady

Ladies I would like to know your opinions about this video. It is from Colsoncenter.org.

Freedom of Worship: an anorexic description of our rights

"Chuck Colson is sounding the alarm: The government—at the highest levels—may be attempting to redefine the very meaning of religious freedom. If what Secretary of State Hilary Clinton said in a recent speech reflects a new direction in government policy, it seems the aim is clear: To kick faith out of the public square, to send Christians into the closet."

luthiengirlie

Ladies I would like to know your opinions about this video. It is from Colsoncenter.org.

Freedom of Worship: an anorexic description of our rights

"Chuck Colson is sounding the alarm: The government—at the highest levels—may be attempting to redefine the very meaning of religious freedom. If what Secretary of State Hilary Clinton said in a recent speech reflects a new direction in government policy, it seems the aim is clear: To kick faith out of the public square, to send Christians into the closet."

Honestly this creeps me out because. I had a dream about us having to go hide. I got freaked out then I saw this threat. Then I went to the word of YHWH and I found scriptures of the wicked hating the righteous and how YHWH was beyond mad and smote the wicked for forcing His people to go into hiding. Don't know what to make of alla dat!

LovingLady

Honestly this creeps me out because. I had a dream about us having to go hide. I got freaked out then I saw this threat. Then I went to the word of YHWH and I found scriptures of the wicked hating the righteous and how YHWH was beyond mad and smote the wicked for forcing His people to go into hiding. Don't know what to make of alla dat!

Yesterday at church the pastor was talking about what it really means to be a Christian. He said that in the time of Jesus, when you claimed to be a Christian, you had to be ready to face persecution at anytime. He asked the church how we would respond if our life was put on the line for our belief in Christ.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Yesterday at church the pastor was talking about what it really means to be a Christian. He said that in the time of Jesus, when you claimed to be a Christian, you had to be ready to face persecution at anytime. He asked the church how we would respond if our life was put on the line for our belief in Christ.
High praise to Our Father that your pastor touched on this topic. Jesus' warning still rings true to this very day.

I disagree with Colson's stance that this can be solved in the political arena. That is man's domain, not God's. Maybe pastors need to research history and learn that Our Father does His best work when His children are under duress because of their desire to be Christlike. Why? He wants us to desire Him above all else, even our very lives--the ultimate goal of refinement.