TWO MONTHS SINCE MY BC...my little update with pics!

It looks beautiful!!! Fantastic growth!!! What are you using on the last pic to hold down your puff? What is your Regimen?

Thanks! I use a goody ouchless headband wrapped twice for my puffs right now. I have to do it on dry or almost dry hair b/c if not, it'll slide off. They're perfect for right now for my little puffs. As far as my regi, I am a KISS girl right now. I cowash almost every morning using HE None of Your Frizziness, Yes to Carrots, Bedhead Moisture Maniac, Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition or a combo of those. I detangle with a wide tooth comb with condish in it in the shower. I rinse the condish about 70% out and squeeze excess water with my hands. Then I apply Victoria's Secret So Sexy Nourish (MY FAVE LEAVE-IN...so thick and moisturizing and smells great!) and SheaMoisture Curl Smoothie, brush it through with my Denman to make my curls pop, and finger twirl my curls a little and then style with a headband, EZ combs/ hair zing, or whatever. That's it. I haven't used heat or straightened my hair since I BC'd. I'm in no rush to do that until late fall, early winter. Right now, I'm just trying to grow, grow, grow and retain! Hoping to get a growth bump for summer!

Dang girl! Your hair is on the grow and looking fabulous. A little jelly of the puff tho!

Thanks, lady! You asked for an update, so I'm glad you saw the thread! I'm trying to get your length! :)

Luv ur texture :yep: wow @ ur growth in 2 mos !!

Thanks! I am really pleased with the growth! I think it's the simple regimen, summer months & especially COWASHING/ MOISTURIZING DAILY! :yep:

Your hair is too cute. I'm jealous of how perfect your edges look.

Thanks! I use Garnier Fructis Brilliantine Water-based Wax & Eco Styler Gel while wet and tie them down with a silk scarf for about 15 minutes.

Progress, progress, progress!:grin: Now that's what I'm talkin' about! Your hair looks great!:grin:

Thank you! :D I am trying!

Beautiful! Your hair is growing so quick.

Thanks! It does seem like it has really taken off since my BC. I have enjoyed having short hair, but I miss my length so I hope it keeps growing and I keep retaining.

Thanks! I use Garnier Fructis Brilliantine Water-based Wax & Eco Styler Gel while wet and tie them down with a silk scarf for about 15 minutes.

Thank you! :D I am trying!

Thanks! It does seem like it has really taken off since my BC. I have enjoyed having short hair, but I miss my length so I hope it keeps growing and I keep retaining.
how beautiful you hair , i love it vey much

Your hair has grown super fast! I love the texture; congrats on your progress, it looks beautiful! :)

Back