Type 4 naturals-- B4 i give my sister the rest of my hair products....

jainygirl

I gave my sister almost all my hair products the other day except for my AO Island Butter Shampoo, Suave Coconut Conditioner,VO5 Strawberries N Creme Conditioner, AO GPB, Sof N Sheen Spray as well as a few other items. I wanted to find out before i give her my NTM Hair Mask how many of you had satisfactory results using the NTM Hair Mask on your natural hair? TIA -- jainygirl

juju

I went to your hair album and i must say you look very beautiful with your TWA, /images/graemlins/clap.gif

babyblue

Ive read some naturals raving about how it gave them great slip. Unfortunately this stuff didnt work on my hair.

jetcitygirl

Smeller of roses
Didn't do a thing for me either. You might as well try it though before you give it away. I've used products that worked great when I had a twa and do nothing for me now & vice versa. Length could be a factor.

TigerLily

Re: Type 4 naturals-- B4 i give my sister the rest of my hair products

I like it! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

miss_brown

Never tried the NTM, but whatever you do, make sure you hang onto that GPB for dear life /images/graemlins/grin.gif

jainygirl

Thanks Everyone /images/graemlins/wink.gif i will hold on to it just in case.

[ QUOTE ]
miss_brown said:
Never tried the NTM, but whatever you do, make sure you hang onto that GPB for dear life /images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm definitely keeping this /images/graemlins/laugh.gif i think i may need to use it soon. Do you use the AO GPB after you clarify? TIA -- jainygirl

miss_brown

Nope, but then again, I rarely clarify. I use it after one of my moisturizing shampoos that doesn't coat the hair (i.e. instead of using CON Ultra Moist poo, I'll use Elasta QP Creme Conditioning). HTH /images/graemlins/smile.gif

bklyncurly

I luv NTM Hair Mask! /images/graemlins/up.gif
But what's GTB?
/images/graemlins/antlers.gif