Update #1 Overhauling my products..i wasnt gonna try anything new but.

jainygirl

I had to get to the BSS then add a trip to CVS and get a few new things because if you read my first post from last night...you know i have things to do. I wanted to get the Nexxus Emergencee and the Keraphix that Webby and others recommended but i'll have to get to the mall to buy those products at the salon/shop there. Here's what i've purchased to get me back on track (Also i'm gonna be trimming about 1-2 inches next week when i touch up. I'm taking Kitchen_ticians advice and tossing the Cholesterol...it had my hair feeling dry afterwards /images/graemlins/huh.gif I kept my Creme of Nature as my Staple shampoo and added the following products to my bathroom counter. Any advice on the best ways to use the following products is greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone /images/graemlins/kiss.gif Teva...i know i said i wasnt gonna buy anything new but i just had to overhaul my products /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Kit, i saw your post on the other thread, thanks for helping me out /images/graemlins/kiss.gif yeah girl..i was freaking out last night.

*****Hair Products*****

**Aphogee Keratin Reconstructor-- I will add this to my routine to use once a month

**NTM Deep Recovery Hair Mask (this is replacing my Cholesterol)

**NTM Silk Touch Leave-In Cream

**Elasta QP Silk (For the rollersets that i will be trying from now on)

**Elasta QP Dandruff Shampoo -- I have a dry scalp and saw this, so i picked it up. I'll use it each week before my Usual shampoo with CON

**Sta Sof Fro - for my roots between touchups. Dont get fooled i have a cute mini fro under this relaxed hair that needs to be taken care of between touchups. My newgrowth is some powerful stuff and loves to tangle.

** Isoplus Oil Sheen for quick sheen when i need it.

*****Hair Accessories/Items*****

**New Satin Sleeping Bonnet I needed a newer one

**12 pack of Grey Rollers (I already have some in Red and Purple)

**12 pack of Duck Bill Clips to keep the rollers in my hair

** End Wraps I wasnt sure whether or not i needed these for rollersets so i decided that i better buy them just in case.

**Ouchless safe hair holdersThey were there...and i can always use more

**Hair Sticks For the many updos i'll be sporting.

Carlie

Sounds like you have everything you need to give your hair the pampering it needs. Hang in there! /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
Jainy I love, love hair sticks! They make any boring french twist and bun look sexy! The NTM Silk Touch is the bomb! It works even better when combined with the NTM Shine serum.

Good luck fine tuning your routine and let us know how it works.

Cowgirl

Jainy, good luck with your new routine & products.

You made some good choices. How soon are you planning to get the Nexxus products? If you have a few days to wait on shipping, the Just4beauty website has some stuff on sale. You can get a combo set of Botanoil/Keraphix for $23.00 and the 3.3oz bottle of Emergencee for 12.60

Normally, at the Salons I've checked & Ulta the 1 liter bottle of Keraphix is $30.00 by itself. So it's almost like getting the Botanoil for free /images/graemlins/smile.gif Just a suggestion, if you can't find it cheaper anywhere else.

http://www.just4beauty.com/hair-care-nexxus.html

cutebajangirl

Jainy- I really think that you should replace the CON with Elasta QP Creme Conditioning Shampoo. You get the same detangling properties minus the potential balsam buildup.

kitchen_tician

Hey PJ...I mean Jainygirl /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

It sounds like you have a great arsenal of products. I haven't used the products you listed but I think they should help your solve your dilemma. I'm glad you're feeling better, that was a close one. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ChocoKitty

Hey jainygirl! I wish the best during your road to recovery. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

Also I'd like to suggest adding two more things to your list: Castor and Extra Virgin Coconut Oil. It's currently doing wonders for my ends. I've been comtemplating a major trim and these items have helped me to hang on. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Desert Skye

keep me posted on how the NTM recovery Mask is. Ive been eyeing those products for months !!! /images/graemlins/sekret.gif

jetcitygirl

Smeller of roses
Good luck with the new routine Jainygirl! Don't forget to drink some proteins shakes too! Your hair will be back to its former thickness in no time.