Uh oh! Chi Silk Infusion is the bomb!!!

chayil0427

Wow...I'm loving Chi Silk Infusion. My hair was air dried and a poofy mess this morning (with a few flat ironed sections from my flat iron show down)

I spread some silk infusion through my hair...grabbed the blow dryer and a ceramic brush and within five minutes my stuff was silky and shiny with no breakage.

I'm feeling this stuff! A definate hit!

Chayil

Afrolinda

chayil0427 said:
Wow...I'm loving Chi Silk Infusion. My hair was air dried and a poofy mess this morning (with a few flat ironed sections from my flat iron show down)

I spread some silk infusion through my hair...grabbed the blow dryer and a ceramic brush and within five minutes my stuff was silky and shiny with no breakage.

I'm feeling this stuff! A definate hit!

Chayil

So which flat iron was the best yesterday?

chayil0427

Well I'm on the Chi Ultra right now and it's not working as well as the RED iron which is much cheaper. I'm still going to try the Sedu.

Chayil

Afrolinda

chayil0427 said:
Well I'm on the Chi Ultra right now and it's not working as well as the RED iron which is much cheaper. I'm still going to try the Sedu.

Chayil

What about the Solia?

Missi

i love it too: i have a styler dryer w/ a brush attachment: so I applied CSI to my hair and blow-brushed it into a bun: my hair was shiny: i just made a new staple

MuslimahTresses

I tried it once and that was enough for me. My hair really didint agree with it. Maybe I just didn't use it correctly. Which is the best way to use it for flat ironing.

MizAvalon

I just used this for the first time and I liked it. It wasn't the end all, be all that I thought it would be but maybe that's because I used it with the blowdryer and not the flatiron.

My hair is very soft and smooth but it's like that anytime that I blowdry it. I'll update again when I use it with my flatiron.

scorpian

I love it!!! I've been using it on wet hair before I flat iron and on dry hair after I flat iron...I use it daily now after my moisturizer

candiel

I love Chi Silk Infusion! It makes my hair so shiny and silky. What I've noticed though is less is more with this product. When I use too much my hair isn't swinging and shiny.

KAT25

I really love using this stuff but it has a little smell and it kinda gets on my nerves a little but it is a great product and your hair just looks so good after using it.