Ulta Beauty biggest Haircare Event

Anaya-Amani

Ulta is having a big sale Sun, July 3rd- Sat, July 23rd!!!

$14.99 select liters of: Redken, Matrix, Brocato, Joico K-Pak, Abba & AG

Coupon $3.50 off any purchase $10 or more

$12.99 liters: Joico (blue bottle), AG, Sexy Hair, American Crew, ARTec, Rusk & Wella

Pro styling products buy 2 get one free

Happy Shopping/Stocking up!!!!

I'm going stock up on my
Joico K-Pak!!!!!

Sha76

oh yeah, Im definitly waiting until tomorrow now. I need some Joico shampoo and conditioner

Coffee

I was trying to place an online order and it's busy. I may have to go there tomorrow. I was finally able to place my online order; I ordered 2 jars of Plant Stem Cells Ultimate Hydration Treatment.

Last edited:

LadyRaider

Closest Ulta is 90 miles away! Rats! I like my new city and new job, but I miss Austin (and Ulta and Sephora!)

rosieposey

Does anyone happen to know if Biolage is included in this sale? Ulta is about 90min-2hrs from me(on a good day) :(.

GraceV

Does anyone happen to know if Biolage is included in this sale? Ulta is about 90min-2hrs from me(on a good day) :(.
rosieposey Yes. I went to one store today and found them on display with the Joico stuff. I suggest you call the store before heading out though cos the sale is somewhat limited. Beware that not all the products in a brand are on sale, and not all their liters are on sale.

I hoped to get Kenra MC but it's not on sale. Also the regular size Joico were not on sale. I ended up getting the a liter of the Joico Moisture Recovery conditioner. Hopefully it moisturizes at least half as good as my beloved Kenra MC.

OsnapCnapp!

I had my chance!!! I was at Ulta two days ago and saw big bottles of Rusk calming conditioner, Curly.Sexy.Hair and I passed since I haven't heard reviews of those on 4b hair. But now Im feeling like ugh why did I do that????

rosieposey

rosieposey Yes. I went to one store today and found them on display with the Joico stuff. I suggest you call the store before heading out though cos the sale is somewhat limited. Beware that not all the products in a brand are on sale, and not all their liters are on sale.

I hoped to get Kenra MC but it's not on sale. Also the regular size Joico were not on sale. I ended up getting the a liter of the Joico Moisture Recovery conditioner. Hopefully it moisturizes at least half as good as my beloved Kenra MC.

GraceV Thanks for the heads up! I asked someone closer to the store to stop in for me. From what they told me only the conditioners & shampoos were on sale.:perplexed They did not check for Biolage. The only thing I use from the line is the treatment balm, but I'm assuming that is not on sale either.:rolleyes: I actually love the Joico Moisuture Recovery Conditioner a lot:lick:. I never used Kenra though. Hope you like it!

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
I restocked my Joico Moisture Recovery stash. At 12.99/liter it was a steal!

I only buy them on sale and I keep 6 months worth at a time. It had been so long that I was down to 2 months. I was worried!