Whats on sale today/this week thread?

casey3035

If there is a thread on this already please EXCUSE ME!

So- I find that there are alot of deals that we all run across but no set place to find/list them. I thought maybe we could list them here and it may give others a chance to stock up on their favorite product,or even try something they otherwise couldn't afford...What do you guys think?

So if you're in what I think we should do is list...(not necessarily in this order)
Sale dates if known
Item for sale/clearance
promo code (if available)
Items location
Price
Any additional information/restrictions one should be aware of...

I will start the 1st one...

Sale dates: July 4-July 24
Joico, Matrix essentials,Matrix Biolage,Abba, Redkin,Rusk,Big Sexy hair (Select Liter sizes only)
$13.99 at Ulta.

If you have the Ulta magazine there's a coupon on the front: $3.50 off any purchase of $10.00 or more see the restrictions for details.If you are on their valued customer list-give them your name at the counter and you should still get the discount.
If you order online there is a coupon code on MY particular magazine but I don't know if it's valid for everyone. So if someone comes across a coupon code for ulta or one of these products please feel free to list.

Bed Head Tigi (Select Liter sizes only) $9.99 at Ulta.

NikkiQ

7/4-7/10
Herbal Essence and Aussie Hair Care(6-14oz)
$2.99@ Walgreens/$2.89 @ Target

7/4-7/10
VO5 shampoo and conditioner(15oz)
$1.00 @ K-Mart

casey3035

My local Walgreens has White Rain conditioner clearanced to 25 cents each. Volumizing Extra Body and Energizing Citrus are the ones I saw. They were in a clearance cart near the checkout.

Don't know much about the quality but worth taking a look at for co-washers.