Ulta: What Good Hair Products Do They Carry In Store?

Kimiche

I am taking a trip to Ulta in the afternoon, because I will be in the area. I don't have a location near me. What hair products should I look into. I tried to research online, but I see that they don't have a lot of products online. I know they carry Joico, but what other good hair products do they carry that are good. I need recommendations for moisturizing shampoo, deep conditioner, leave-in and daily moisturizer. I have 4a/b relaxed hair.

Thanks.
:yep:

Its more like what don't they sell in a way....

I really started to make a list, BUT, the store is really divided in a way along high/low product lines. Basically, there are all the salon/professional lines in one section (including natural/organic products) and then most of the drugstore lines in the other section.

The only products that Ulta.com doesn't list is Joico. But all other product lines are listed and advertised.

You won't find products like (board favorites):
Silicon Mix
lacio lacio
JBCO
Aphrogee
Carol's Daughter
none of the natural products like Qhamets, Karen's Body Beautiful, Oyin
Cantu

Last edited:
See if you can find a coupon in your weekly paper because they ALWAYS have one for about 20% off or $3 off or somoething like that.

But I buy my Mizani Puriphying poo from there and when I needed the Nioxin stuff I got it there too.

Good luck and happy shopping!!

Thanks for your responses ladies. I'll check out the products you mentioned and see what else they have as well.

Grab some Joico Moisture Recovery Balm for DCing and Kenra MC for Dcing and cowashes. Kenra's moisturizing poo is pretty good too.

They have the only straightening product that has been weather-proof for me (i.e. my blow out/rollerset survives anything but direct moisture):

Alterna Hemp Straightening Balm (in a red or plum-colored tube or bottle). A little pricey, but the large bottle with the pump lasted me over 2 years.

Sephora and select Macy's/Dillards sells Carol's Daughters Products. A lot of ladies with relaxed hair enjoy the SheaMoisture line from Target - shampoo, deep conditioner, moisturizer (curl enhancing smoothie is a great moisturizer). Quite a few ladies like Aussie 3-Minute Miracle as a deep conditioner as well!

Ok ladies, went to Ulta today. I bought some Kenra Moisturizing poo, Conditioner and Kenra Clarifying poo. I also bought Abba Moisturizing Leave-In Conditioner. This one is pricey, but I am willing to try it. I will get some Joico products when I am in the area next time. Thanks again for your help.

Back