Update from October '10 until May '11... (pics included)

Fhrizzball

Forget the hair. What are you doing to keep in such great shape? What I would give for a waistline like that. Congrats on the progress your hair is really gorgeous.

kandegirl

Your hair is beautiful!!!! Just ordered the vitamins since I'm running low in Nioxin and I'm on a budget this month.

niqu92

I've been MIA, kinda lurking and taking care of two kids, a hubby, a full time gig, friends, family, a house... just not as much time to sit online. But anyway, I've been paying some extra attention to my hair to finally get it from MBL to WL and beyond. Included are my update pics from October '10 until present. I'm hoping to be HL by October of this year and maaaaybe TBL by December. We'll see though,I'm tall with a LONG back! :grin: (I've shared these pics on K-I-S-S for those of you who are members there as well)

I've been taking Country Life Maxi Hair coupled with vitamin E, doing a lot of c/o washes and buns. That's pretty much the extent of it. :yep:

uhm ok miss ima need you to be a liiiittle more specific than that lol my hair has been stuck at MBL F.O.R.E.V.E.R. and everytime i think ive hit WL i realize im still at MBL lol. how many times do you cowash a week,what products do you use,how often you trim,comeon dont be selfish spill the beans lol

Caramela

uhm ok miss ima need you to be a liiiittle more specific than that lol my hair has been stuck at MBL F.O.R.E.V.E.R. and everytime i think ive hit WL i realize im still at MBL lol. how many times do you cowash a week,what products do you use,how often you trim,comeon dont be selfish spill the beans lol

Lol, you are funny, Niqu! I'm not being selfish, I honestly just don't do much. I co/wash once or twice a week using suave coconut condish, I self trim once maybe twice a year, Basically I only use suave almond shae butter shampoo & conditioner and I seal with Hot six oil (wonderful blend of oils!!) , and a dab of vaseline rubbed over the ends to lock in moisture.
I could have made it past mbl plenty times but my ends were dry as hay and I couldn't live my life that way! :lol: I cut them off, 3 inches here, 2 there until I realized I had to take better care of them ... While I was conditioning & moisturizing them, oil alone wasn't enough. It wasn't until I started with the vaseline that my ends really improved! Hth...let me know of you have any questions!

Sent from my SCH-I400 using SCH-I400

Caramela

Your hair is beautiful!!!! Just ordered the vitamins since I'm running low in Nioxin and I'm on a budget this month.

You can't great it for the price. And compared to GNC's ultra nourish hair, I prefer the ingredient list on the Maxi Hair.
I've been using it for awhile now but for June I'm going to try the msm/glucosamine combo and see what results I get from that.

Caramela

Forget the hair. What are you doing to keep in such great shape? What I would give for a waistline like that. Congrats on the progress your hair is really gorgeous.

Lol, thanks. Honey, I am trying to hold it together! After kids it's an uphill climb! I just watch what I eat and exercise 5-6 times/wk.